IGNORED

I don't believe in draws

RT's Vaseline Tub

Win or bust is the LJ way as we don't seem to be able to settle for a draw even if things take a turn for the worse like today.

I'll always back him as I personally like this style of play but too many players aren't as good as the hype around them - as not as good as they think they are.

And where is Mark Ashton when things go wrong; not basking in the Aug/Sept glory now is he? Needs to be on the ball all season not just when it suits him.

7 minutes ago, Derek from Nailsea said:

Win or bust is the LJ way as we don't seem to be able to settle for a draw even if things take a turn for the worse like today.

I'll always back him as I personally like this style of play but too many players aren't as good as the hype around them - as not as good as they think they are.

And where is Mark Ashton when things go wrong; not basking in the Aug/Sept glory now is he? Needs to be on the ball all season not just when it suits him.

You say you will always back him because of his style of play. Fair enough. 

The question I will ask is, can you tell me what this style of play is please? 

10 minutes ago, Derek from Nailsea said:

Are you really from nailsea? 

Archived