IGNORED

Neil Warnock

tinman85

5 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

The reverse fixture sparked the beginning in our terrible form. 

Hopefully this game will end that and we'll move away from the drop zone. 

We lose to Cardiff, and it's completely feasible we could be level on points with the drop zone.

Blackburn are in decent form and are away to Ipswich, Burton are home to Wigan and Forest are away to Birmingham.  

Losing to Cardiff would be bad enough; them throwing Us deeper into relegation trouble would be unbearable.

I would love to know the ages of some of those that make rediculous posts on here. Yes we all have opinions but please lets keep it constructive/humourous & not the back stabbing 5hit we are getting more of.

We are where we are & we knew it was going to be tough. In most of our games we are only 1 goal out of the points & not getting a pasteing, let LJ get on with his job.

:facepalm:

10 minutes ago, samo II said:

We lose to Cardiff, and it's completely feasible we could be level on points with the drop zone.

Blackburn are in decent form and are away to Ipswich, Burton are home to Wigan and Forest are away to Birmingham.  

Losing to Cardiff would be bad enough; them throwing Us deeper into relegation trouble would be unbearable.

problem is Sam that after watching City for so many years, this is more of a probability than a possibility, we do things like this :grr:

34 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Top manager. Tactically astute and organised. If he had taken the job we would be knocking on the door of top 6. 

Nah, he would have fallen out with Lansdown and that would be that

47 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Money money money. Give Neil the money Johnson has had and we would be flying. 

For me this is about as bang on as it gets. Warnock is a better manager than Lee Johnson at this level, how anyone can argue with a blatent fact is ludicrous.

57 minutes ago, samo II said:

Anyone who saw what an awful shitshow of a team he made Rotherham (so much so his 'legacy' has led them to be disgusting cheats even after he left) would never want him here.

He looks like the Penguin from Batman, and I'd rather we appointed a fictional super villain than that prat.

They were doomed when he went there, he won 6 and drew 6 of his first 14 games to lead them to comfortable safety...he's a winner, no one has more promotions than him...but I suppose abusing him by saying he looks like a dubious character in a film is a good way of slagging him off...

13 minutes ago, bris red said:

Tounge in cheek my friend but Neil Warnock is a better manager than Lee in the Championship there is no doubt for me.

Certainly is at this moment in time.  And it will take many years of success at this level for him to get close.

That's not to say he can't, but facts are facts

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

They were doomed when he went there, he won 6 and drew 6 of his first 14 games to lead them to comfortable safety...he's a winner, no one has more promotions than him...but I suppose abusing him by saying he looks like a dubious character in a film is a good way of slagging him off...

I genuinely would rather we went down than played the disgusting 'game' he coaches; I do not care how good his results can be (not the same 'bounce' at Cardiff as yet), his teams actively cheat to win.

That isn't how I want to see a City team play.  If you disagree; fine.  But I do not think things have got so bad for us we need to call on his 'brand' of football.

And sorry if pointing out his similarity to a comic book bad guy gets your goat.  But it is an uncanny resemblance.

4 minutes ago, samo II said:

I genuinely would rather we went down than played the disgusting 'game' he coaches; I do not care how good his results can be (not the same 'bounce' at Cardiff as yet), his teams actively cheat to win.

That isn't how I want to see a City team play.  If you disagree; fine.  But I do not think things have got so bad for us we need to call on his 'brand' of football.

And sorry if pointing out his similarity to a comic book bad guy gets your goat.  But it is an uncanny resemblance.

Fair enough - thanks for your reply Samo...I just can't remember when we had a real 'winner' at the helm...a guy with the same passion as us...Warnock clearly cares so much about the clubs he manages and their fans...just watch this for evidence of that...

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Fair enough - thanks for your reply Samo...I just can't remember when we had a real 'winner' at the helm...a guy with the same passion as us...Warnock clearly cares so much about the clubs he manages and their fans...just watch this for evidence of that...

Aye, i'd love to know where this comes from, he clearly has a passion for football.

Having met him on numerous occasions, on a personal level he is a wonderful bloke.  To me he seems totally focussed on football and his persona changes when he gets back to his home life.  I really do wonder what this is doing to his health.  

Would I like his football persona at city? Maybe not, Would I want him at city knowing him in personal life? Without doubt

4 minutes ago, TRL said:

Aye, i'd love to know where this comes from, he clearly has a passion for football.

Having met him on numerous occasions, on a personal level he is a wonderful bloke.  To me he seems totally focussed on football and his persona changes when he gets back to his home life.  I really do wonder what this is doing to his health.  

Would I like his football persona at city? Maybe not, Would I want him at city knowing him in personal life? Without doubt

I thought it was well-known that his media/public persona and his private persona are so very different, in private he is a relaxed, happy, generous chap, well able to switch off from the day job.

People who 'hate' him on here just don't get it....

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I thought it was well-known that his media/public persona and his private persona are so very different, in private he is a relaxed, happy, generous chap, well able to switch off from the day job.

People who 'hate' him on here just don't get it....

Aye, I was just giving from a personal level.  So many City fans hate the guy

1 hour ago, samo II said:

What's more we have a horrendous set of fixtures in February 

Archived