IGNORED

SCOTT GOLBOURNE

dereks no1

Thought most of the team worked pretty hard today and played OK; the tactics and substitutions were what let us down. Is it just me or was Scott Golbourne awful today? Gave away possession a lot, can't defend 1v1, doesn't win enough headers and doesn't work well with Freeman on the wing. The lack of organisation with Freeman today cost us dearly.

4 minutes ago, dereks no1 said:

Thought most of the team worked pretty hard today and played OK; the tactics and substitutions were what let us down. Is it just me or was Scott Golbourne awful today? Gave away possession a lot, can't defend 1v1, doesn't win enough headers and doesn't work well with Freeman on the wing. The lack of organisation with Freeman today cost us dearly.

Thought both were more than adequate today, Goldbourne lacking in some match sharpness, and I thought Freeman played well.

Each to their own as to how they view the game I suppose.

1 hour ago, dereks no1 said:

You can't say that on here mate!!! You'll be ass fcuked

Archived