IGNORED

Perspective

BigAl&Toby

Have a read of this. Break off from thinking whether LJ should be sacked. Or if Tomlin is leaving.

https://www.gofundme.com/raising-money-for-jamie-mines

Poor bloke was looking forward to his first Christmas with twin daughters. Now he's had his arms and one leg amputated.

Christ. Whilst OTIB bickers about something that really matters far less.

I'm donating. And I've never heard of the bloke.

This  terrible for the young man and I wish him and his family all the best and I hope lot of money is raised for him.

However I think it some what perverse that you should try and compare his plight, to us discussing all things Bristol City related on a Bristol City fans forum site.

I have and I'm sure  99% has a sense of perspective of life and we come on to this site to discuss the club we love.  We who know that there is more important things in life , health, family and friends , so we don't need your  holier than thou lectures.

11 hours ago, bs3 said:

This  terrible for the young man and I wish him and his family all the best and I hope lot of money is raised for him.

However I think it some what perverse that you should try and compare his plight, to us discussing all things Bristol City related on a Bristol City fans forum site.

I have and I'm sure  99% has a sense of perspective of life and we come on to this site to discuss the club we love.  We who know that there is more important things in life , health, family and friends , so we don't need your  holier than thou lectures.

Christ. Somehow I knew there was a but coming after I'd read your opening paragraph.

Sorry I seem to have offended you.

Holier than thou lecture? In what way?

29 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Christ. Somehow I knew there was a but coming after I'd read your opening paragraph.

Sorry I seem to have offended you.

Holier than thou lecture? In what way?

I can see what BS3 was saying. The story you posted is terrible and really sad.

What you posted though implies that people on this forum have forgotten about 'real issues' and just bicker about team selection or the management.

It's a bit like when there's a death and someone posts 'well that puts football in perspective'. The problem with that is that no one is saying that football is more important than life or death. People use this forum to debate Bristol City, of course other issues exist but posts like yours imply people have forgotten about them and prioritise a football team instead.

Archived