IGNORED

All together now....

Bar BS3

Ok, enough is enough. Whichever side of the LJ in or out fence you are currently on, we have a home game against Cardiff coming up. (Forget the FA Cup for now)

We are all Bristol City supporters, so let's support! Get to the game (if at all possible) make it loud, make its horrible for our less fortunately situated neighbours and get behind  the team. If we go behind, sing louder!

Leave bickering, negativity, blame until after the final whistle. Let's make it one of those games where Ashton Gate is a special place to be and do our bit to turn this situation around. 

COYR!!!! 

7 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Ok, enough is enough. Whichever side of the LJ in or out fence you are currently on, we have a home game against Cardiff coming up. (Forget the FA Cup for now)

We are all Bristol City supporters, so let's support! Get to the game (if at all possible) make it loud, make its horrible for our less fortunately situated neighbours and get behind  the team. If we go behind, sing louder!

Leave bickering, negativity, blame until after the final whistle. Let's make it one of those games where Ashton Gate is a special place to be and do our bit to turn this situation around. 

COYR!!!! 

Agreed. I've got my doubts (come on, who hasn't?) but we could do with a break from all this. The team and the club needs all the support we can muster. 

6 hours ago, OddBallJim said:

Don't forget the FA cup, a cup run could bring out some much needed confidence. 

Of course losing to Fleetwood would do the exact opposite...

Of course, but it's not a game that's going to attract much of a crowd. Cardiff at home is the next "big one"

21 hours ago, Up The City! said:

With it being a 12 kick off can see it being a fairly flat affair. Wish it had been moved to the Friday night instead.

Lucky for me.  I've got a charity pantomime on Saturday at 14;30, so can do both.  Oh, yes I can. Flint - he's behind you :P

13 hours ago, OddBallJim said:

Don't forget the FA cup, a cup run could bring out some much needed confidence. 

Of course losing to Fleetwood would do the exact opposite...

Indeed.  Hope the new boys are ready to go.  60-90 minutes ahead of Cardiff will be needed to get them to know our players better.

Archived