IGNORED

Will This Work, Arsenal Fans

RedM

Arsenal fans singing 'This is embarrassing' apparently spurred their team on when they were 3 goals down with 20 minutes to go last night. 

The only flaw is we conceed so late normally we don't even have time to get a song going.

• Admin
59 minutes ago, RedM said:

Arsenal fans singing 'This is embarrassing' apparently spurred their team on

With the form we are in, and the away form Fleetwood are in, am I the only person who has a bad feeling that it could be sung this weekend?

4 hours ago, RedM said:

Arsenal fans singing 'This is embarrassing' apparently spurred their team on when they were 3 goals down with 20 minutes to go last night. 

The only flaw is we conceed so late normally we don't even have time to get a song going.

It will probably work in terms of portraying us as fickle and stupid fans.

Did someone come out and say they improved because of what the fans were chanting? 

1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

It will probably work in terms of portraying us as fickle and stupid fans.

Did someone come out and say they improved because of what the fans were chanting? 

I can't remember if it was the tv or radio this morning that I heard it. It was said as I stated that the 'team came back to draw 3-3 after being spurred on by their fans singing 'This is an embarrassment'.  I was half watching the match on tv last night and didn't hear them singing that, or much else. I felt for Bournemouth. 

8 hours ago, RedM said:

The solution is obvious. Concede  3 goals in the first 10 minutes against Fleetwood. That would definitely get a reaction from the fans and a few interesting songs

On 04/01/2017 at 15:19, RedM said:

I can't remember if it was the tv or radio this morning that I heard it. It was said as I stated that the 'team came back to draw 3-3 after being spurred on by their fans singing 'This is an embarrassment'.  I was half watching the match on tv last night and didn't hear them singing that, or much else. I felt for Bournemouth. 

I didn't hear it either, I must admit I find arsenal fans just as embarrassing as they seem to find their club.

On 04/01/2017 at 09:12, RedM said:

The difference is that Arsenal are successful and have been a top 4 PL club for 2 decades now, we are not even an established Championship side yet...

If our fans were singing this at any point, it would be cringeworthy and an embarrassment if our own fans sing this

Archived