IGNORED

Alfie Barker

Super

39 minutes ago, SARJ said:

Can't understand why people feel the need to broadcast these vile opinions on the internet. The only thing Twitter is good for is funny bulldog videos and not having to pay for Conor McGregor fights.

How did people voice these opinions before Twitter? Just because you have a voice doesn't mean we have to hear it.

9 minutes ago, Libertine1 said:

How did people voice these opinions before Twitter? Just because you have a voice doesn't mean we have to hear it.

Sadly the internet makes a minority of morons feel like they are invincible and that there are no repercussions for their actions. 

A bit like a football stadium, oddly!

8 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Sadly the internet makes a minority of morons feel like they are invincible and that there are no repercussions for their actions. 

A bit like a football stadium, oddly!

Well it seems there are repercussions for him. He doesn't have a club anymore. I wonder if he is part time and has a job as well? Could be on the way to losing that as well if he has one.

Silly boy, seems like he was a prolific striker at that level.. 

There have been a myriad of fines and actions taken by the law for people's rants on twitter.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, TRL said:

Well it seems there are repercussions. He doesn't have a club anymore. I wonder if he is part time and has a job as well? Could be on the way to losing that as well if he has one.

Silly boy, seems like he was a prolific striker at that level.. 

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

32 minutes ago, phantom said:

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Damaged goods. Hard for him to find another team and due to the very public nature of it he will be hard pushed to find an employer who will want the bad press that will come with it.

Silly boy has probably ruined his own life for the "Bants"

And IMO he deserves it.  That is not freedom of speech,it is vile comments to gain a laugh from like minded mongs

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Up there with the sickest, that one. And pretty dumb from his own future's point of view. Bye, bye career in footy, Low-life

Very sick, but if he's a decent footballer a club will come for him once the dust settles. Look at Allerdyce! Look at the goalkeeper who killed someone with his car whilst playing for Plymouth, he went to jail. He was told no club would ever touch him again, where is he now....playing in goal for Plymouth!

I would like to see him do some unpaid work for the charities that support the families that have lost young children. If that doesn't melt his heart he doesn't have one. Hopefully he never gets to know what must be the most horrendous feeling of losing your little baby.

Not knowing anything about Harry Arter, I didn't understand what the fuss was all about until I read the last line of the BBC report. To say that to someone who lost a child is beyond comprehension. To type that (and lets face it, he probably types very slowly) and still think it's a good idea to press 'submit' or whatever it is on Twitter is the sickest, most illogical brain-dead move he will probably ever make. 

I agree with one of the previous posters who said he should do some work for a charity that helps parents who have lost a child. After all, he will have a lot of time on his hands now...

Archived