IGNORED

Parking spot-help needed

Dan31robins

Not sure who to contact.My aunty and uncle both who have season tickets and not too well at present.my aunty has parkinsons and uncle has lung issues.both are in their seventies and have supported city all their lives as I have.For these reasons and because they are struggling to get to games on public transport I wondered if a parking spot for them at ground would be possible? Can anyone help.?dan

10 minutes ago, Dan31robins said:

Not sure who to contact.My aunty and uncle both who have season tickets and not too well at present.my aunty has parkinsons and uncle has lung issues.both are in their seventies and have supported city all their lives as I have.For these reasons and because they are struggling to get to games on public transport I wondered if a parking spot for them at ground would be possible? Can anyone help.?dan

If they have limited mobility, get them to speak to their GP about getting a blue badge as well.

I tried doing this a few seasons ago and didnt get anywhere, in the end i tried driving in to just drop my grandad off as he couldnt walk far, the stewards took pity on me and found me a parking space in the gound which was very much appreciated, it was his last ever game and im filling up just thinking about it :crying:

They've just released some new blue badge parking in the ground now that the development in nearing completion.  I've moved from Wickes to the Ground as a result.  The only downside is I have wait for Ashton Rd to open after the game.

I think a couple of bays are for away fans...not sure how many there are in total  I spoke to Gareth at Supporter Services.  Give him a shout or email:

gareth.torpy@bristol-sport.co.uk

There might be spaces at Wickes otherwise.

14 hours ago, NYTRAM said:

Definitely call as I was offered Wickes or Avon line earlier in the week due to Ashton park stool not being open.

Well I trod in an Ashton Park stool at the last evening game.....trainers ruined...no one from the club offered me anything.

Archived