IGNORED

Strewth

Red Army 75

5 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Seal had big injury issues, I think his knee was the problem.

When at Mangotsfield he did no/very little training and just played the games. 

Didn't stop him being far too good for that level though

But then he married Heidi Klum the jammy bugger but also had to endure a kiss from Danny Rose. Or something. 

9 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Didn't he do the news with your mate Richard Wyatt?

That lovely boy Richard Wyatt had outrageous lashes, dahhhhhhling. He was simply lovely. 

Memories of former local news presenters eh, marvellous. That lovely Elise Rayner or the tortured soul that was Annie St. John. Of course old Rog was the bestest, mind. Isn't it. 

On 06/01/2017 at 10:26, Red Army 75 said:

So Bailey wright will be the next Australian to play for city . The three Aussies I can remember who played for city IMO were all good players for us . Wilkshere. Agostino and Seal . Good memories of all of those. Can anyone remember anymore. 

Yep. Mark Little. 

21 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

I met agostino in a nightclub one night he had about 30 birds dancing with him and he got two goals the same day that's what you call scoring

I saw him once in the bogs at a nightclub. Someone had passed on his trousers  (disgusting) but he did the do you know who I am routine. And the bloke said yes, that's why I did it shit head. 

I wouldn't normally laugh at a gashead doing that. But ago was being a massive arrogant asked bellend all night, so I found it funny

Archived