IGNORED

I'm concered with the Bailey Wright signing

Donkeeebles

Not with the player himself, but with Lj's comments in the press conference.He can play centre half but I heard no mention of him playing centre mid or in the number 10 role".....please LJ we have signed excellent players in the past who have been wasted....to some extent Flint and to a big extent Basso who were constantly played in position 

Give the lad a run in several different positions, don't restrict him to one, he may have excellent pedigree at Centre half but how do we know if he's any good at left wing unless we play him there?

I think the management team have missed a trick on this one

30 minutes ago, Donkeeebles said:

He can play centre half, what about if we want him to play centre mid or in the number 10 role".....please LJ we have signed excellent players in the past who have been wasted....to some extent Flint and to a big extent Basso who were constantly played in position 

Give the lad a run in several different positions, don't restrict him to one, he may have excellent pedigree at Centre half but how do we know if he's any good at left wing unless we play him there?

I can't understand why he didn't go to China when the offer came in, I mean what's not to like about China FFS, there's the money and...........................................................................................................................

1 hour ago, Donkeeebles said:

Not with the player himself, but with Lj's comments in the press conference.He can play centre half but I heard no mention of him playing centre mid or in the number 10 role".....please LJ we have signed excellent players in the past who have been wasted....to some extent Flint and to a big extent Basso who were constantly played in position 

Straight to the naughty step for you! 

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I can't understand why he didn't go to China when the offer came in, I mean what's not to like about China FFS, there's the money and...........................................................................................................................

Pollution....

9 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

..... pups are for lunch not just for Christmas.

Yes I quite agree but this problem has been with City for years

Forbes Philipson Masters was a tricky winger in his day.

Andy May was a colossus in goal.

Further back Gordon Parr & Dicky Rooks used to bang them in for fun in training

And Bass Savage scored for fun.

Archived