IGNORED

Fleetwood is POTD for HOME fans (Merged)

pride of the west

6 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

No messages from club about there not being pay on the day tomorrow. Does that suggest that I can turn up and get a ticket? Never done it since the new build so any advice on where to go and ticket office times etc will be appreciated. Cheers

You'll need the big white ticket booth in the Winterstoke Road car park, just alongside the Atyeo statue.

9 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

No messages from club about there not being pay on the day tomorrow. Does that suggest that I can turn up and get a ticket? Never done it since the new build so any advice on where to go and ticket office times etc will be appreciated. Cheers

I called the club earlier and they "unsurprisingly" confirmed that it is pay on the day. 

3 minutes ago, shelts said:

I'm glad someone's reading them!!

Really looking forward to tomorrow's game . 

Me too.  Gonna take Joe down early to see if he can get Milan, Jens and Bailey's autographs.  Joe has got his first phone and is learning how to do selfies.  Unfortunately I don't think his arms will be long enough to get them in shot!  Bless him!!!

• Admin
21 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Me too.  Gonna take Joe down early to see if he can get Milan, Jens and Bailey's autographs.  Joe has got his first phone and is learning how to do selfies.  Unfortunately I don't think his arms will be long enough to get them in shot!  Bless him!!!

Selfie stick or dad has to take them 

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Aww bless. Will he then be playing left back again or staying in central midfield..?

Archived