IGNORED

Happy clapper, and proud

Leaning To One Side

24 minutes ago, Leaning To One Side said:

C,mon Lee, you've still got loads of support...the project will come good. CTID

That's your choice and People pay their money and guess as we all keep coming week on week that we all love the club even if you hate it at times,but it's our drug.....what I won't do is clap poor performance but that's my choice and it's ok to let the players/manager know when you're unhappy as good for the soul.

see you at the Cardiff game 

4 hours ago, Thatch35 said:

The project has failed.

Nah. The 'project' has certainly been failing in recent weeks but it is premature to say it has failed. If LJ gets sacked, we get relegated and all our new signings prove to be duds then the project will have failed. Those three things could happen but they have not done so yet.

34 minutes ago, Slack Bladder said:

I'm not a happy clapper, but I'm not quite in the Johnson out camp either.

It would seem the current thinking is, if we throw enough money and players at the "project" then it might come good.

I think we already have some decent players, it just would be nice to see them performing better than they are.

Not sure it's just throwing money for the sake of it. I think the "project" has been speeded up a bit this window, and the transfers have happened with a greater sense of urgency than hoped, but it still seems to be following a plan. The aim may have been to pick up Hegeler and Wright in the summer when they were out of contract, but circumstances have dictated earlier moves.

I didn't think it was a bad game. I thought Mark Little did some excellent work in an advanced position. The new players all offered something different at times. Fleetwood's fans were brilliant. It was good to watch a game without the Championship blight of players falling down too easily and wasting time from the 1st minute. We dominated possession albeit without an end product. I paid £11 for my ticket. We're in the draw for the next round.

Yep, I guess I'm a happy clapper too.

10 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Not sure it's just throwing money for the sake of it. I think the "project" has been speeded up a bit this window, and the transfers have happened with a greater sense of urgency than hoped, but it still seems to be following a plan. The aim may have been to pick up Hegeler and Wright in the summer when they were out of contract, but circumstances have dictated earlier moves.

At least these seem to be decent signings that can play now and not "ones for the future", the German especially.

On 07/01/2017 at 18:45, Thatch35 said:

The project has failed.

I think it's fair to say it is failing but not completely failed. I for one will continue to support LJ as I think he is building the foundations for success.

Shoot me down as I'm sure some of you will but I'm a glass half full kind of bloke

1 minute ago, weymouth red said:

I'm Happy your Happy but the plan has gone tits up 

LJ: "I won't hide from anything. I believe in myself, my staff, my players and the Bristol Ciry project" #BRCvCAR

I believe in myself but I'd be no good at running Microsoft despite me having used their software for 15 years. 

I think the project is based on an on-line roulette game, when losing just keep selecting a set of random numbers each spin and keep throwing money at the table! FFS this is not a 1970's Roy of the Rovers storyline where miraculously Lee gets it right and we end up European champions in three years because of pluck, a bit of a gamble and 15 home grown  world beaters!!!!!!!! 

4 minutes ago, weymouth red said:

I'm Happy your Happy but the plan has gone tits up 

LJ: "I won't hide from anything. I believe in myself, my staff, my players and the Bristol Ciry project" #BRCvCAR

Did he really just say that!

I believe in the players most of the staff and the Bristol City project! It just needs someone two execute it that knows what the eff they are doing. Please resign....PLEASE! 

Archived