IGNORED

Colin & Crapdiff started our bad run

bcfcchampions2015

Forgetting today's game for the time being. let's now turn our attention to beating  Colin and Crapdiff and finally putting an end to all the crap that's been going on recently. After all it was this weasel that started our bad run.

I just pray that Johnson for once fires the team up and restores some lost pride in to the mighty reds.

Crapdiff? oh lordy 5 year old in a play ground insult. Is it just me or do these juvenile put downs really grate.  Its up there with calling Pulis a smelly poo bum

Sorry bcfcchampions2015, this isn't a go at you personally, its just this one tipped me over the edge as it was also in the title.

6 minutes ago, TRL said:

Crapdiff? oh lordy 5 year old in a play ground insult. Is it just me or do these juvenile put downs really grate.  Its up there with calling Pulis a smelly poo bum

Sorry bcfcchampions2015, this isn't a go at you personally, its just this one tipped me over the edge as it was also in the title.

I agree, Crapdiff is a bad insult.

Kuardiff Lumpar Malaysian Red Dragons is a much better insult, in my opinion. :cool:

3 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

I agree, Crapdiff is a bad insult.

Kuardiff Lumpar Malaysian Red Dragons is a much better insult, in my opinion. :cool:

Just a shame they are back in blue now, the owner had to go and ruin it for everyone else!

Well you know there won't be anything like the type of football played in recent matches & sadly we are not equipped to deal with stop start type football.

As the panto villian is so predictable I'll  give you a taster of what's to come;

+ He'll say we're a great club and he always loves coming back here.

× What he means is he knows how to deflect the media away from his own tactics & club's shortcomings.

+ He'll say that "Steve" is a great owner and always backs his managers.

× What he really means is that despite spending a small fortune you're still only a second tier team.

He feels that "Steve" should've begged him to become manager before now.

+ He'll say that Lee"s a great guy and a young manager just learning the ropes and that he hopes he won't make the same mistakes as his father.

× What he really means is that he never liked GJ and now takes any petulant chance he can to have a side swipe at his son to put him in his place for having the ordacity to even question some of his antics.

+ He'll say that referees have a difficult job as he used to be one and knows everything about being a referee especially in derby matches but he missed three clear hand balls and a penalty and that he knows the ref was young but that was a clear off side for their goal.

× What he really means is that he was disappointed the referee wasn't immediately intimidated by his antics.

+ He'll say that I thought my players coped with all of the pressure really well and that his centre half only trained two days last week.

× What he really means is that he was glad his players were able to take 2 minutes to take every throw in, goal kick and free kick, fein injury and generally con the officials for 90 minutes.

His centre half got away with everything and not even a booking.

Look closely and you might just be able to see the faint panto lips and beauty spot make up as its very difficult to get it off completely.

16 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

I fear a defeat as well. As another poster stated, we cannot handle with Warnock's tactics. This is where we need to up the tempo of our play.

I fear the same, LJ likely to outsmart himself trying to counter Warnock. Hope I'm wrong, yesterday did not help provide any confidence that LJ can turn things around even with the benefit of new signings.

don;t like his tactics, but he is what he is, a big character, seems to be able to stop rot at clubs for new management to come into - just do not see him as a long term manager at any club. As for Cardiff - they were always physical and play actors... so not sure how much he could have changed them tbh 

10 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I fear the same, LJ likely to outsmart himself trying to counter Warnock. Hope I'm wrong, yesterday did not help provide any confidence that LJ can turn things around even with the benefit of new signings.

3 signings looked good I thought just our style of play ineffective, too narrow which plays in Warnock's hands and the movement of the ball was awfully slow. I will give SC his credit, our best play under him was our high tempo play and the same under LJ at the end of last season but thats been chucked out the window.

11 hours ago, TRL said:

Could n't agree more , Carduff is much better .

8 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Was just going to post the same. Must be 3000 there 

Fulham dominating after opening ten mins. Cardiff went ahead with deflected free kick but not really competing now. In for a half time rollicking or maybe not bothered about the cup. 

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

At least Colin has started with the wind up already - he`s signed that cheating bastard Greg Halford.

that's the scumbag who played dead last time

I remember he conned the South Stand so convincingly, they even clapped him! 10 minutes later, he suddenly jumps up and sprints off, just another Warnock dirty tactic

11 hours ago, TRL said:

Just a shame they are back in blue now, the owner had to go and ruin it for everyone else!

Change the song ?

Back to blue, but you used to be red, still look like a****, when you pat your head :clapping:

1 hour ago, Chivs said:

I'm above all this but his mum does look like an orangutan...

His mother was a hamster and his father smells of elderberries ;)

42 minutes ago, HomerRed said:

Fulham dominating after opening ten mins. Cardiff went ahead with deflected free kick but not really competing now. In for a half time rollicking or maybe not bothered about the cup. 

Watching the game, Cardiff poor. Commentator referred to their performance as 'unwarnock' like. Probably saving themselves for Saturday

22 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

Watching the game, Cardiff poor. Commentator referred to their performance as 'unwarnock' like. Probably saving themselves for Saturday

2-1 ft. Fulham should have put it to bed sooner. Fredericks named Mom. 

I assume Noone will start against us as Cardiff looked a slight threat when he came on (well briefly).

Archived