IGNORED

Reid

Rocking Red Cyril

9 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Much like my comment regarding Paterson in another thread, with players like Reid, relegation battles and survival is the best we can hope for...

I would not lump Reid in with Paterson.  Unconvinced by Paterson so far  but Reid one of few players that is still passing forward and gets beyond strikers (Ok finishing needs improvements).  Agree with earlier post, put him alongside Hegeler.

18 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

The player everyone else has seemed to forgotten about. Been one of our best players this season. Could have done with him yesterday. Could hegelers physical presence be perfect for reid to play alongside him in our midfield? With Smith and o'neil both out that would certainly be a possibility.

REALLY??

Lightweight and keeps giving the wall away!!

9 minutes ago, Red Army Faction said:

I would not lump Reid in with Paterson.  Unconvinced by Paterson so far  but Reid one of few players that is still passing forward and gets beyond strikers (Ok finishing needs improvements).  Agree with earlier post, put him alongside Hegeler.

The fact that some of our fans see Reid as one of best players this season tells you all you need to know about our current position!

For me, Brownhill has very much moved above Reid in the pecking order. Would also rather see Bryan in the middle over Reid.

1 hour ago, formerly known as ivan said:

The fact that some of our fans see Reid as one of best players this season tells you all you need to know about our current position!

For me, Brownhill has very much moved above Reid in the pecking order. Would also rather see Bryan in the middle over Reid.

Yes, Brownhill has been very good and I am a fan but it was not as if Reid stopped performing or did anything wrong.  (Still think Reid is more forward looking). Another shuffle from LJ and Reid no longer figures.  My main concern when we got all these young hungry players in was how they could all be accommodated whilst keeping the closeness of the squad.  (One of the benefits of a small squad being that everyone is involved.  Though I appreciate the change to the loan system means a larger squad is neded).  LJ has sought to implement too many changes to keep players happy.  He needs to be be more consistent in system and personnel.  The players must be totally confused.   Hopefully, Hegeler moves to CM and is kept there and we get some width to supply Djuric.

Archived