IGNORED

Taylor Moore performance for Bury

Tom Fleuriot

21 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Out of position? When we signed him from lens he was playing right back. He can play several positions .

He's a centre back primarily. Didn't look comfortable at right back for us which is why he didn't stay there. Centre back is where he should be developed.

7 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

My opinion is that he should be in our side, and should have played the last 2 games. 

To send one of only two fit CB's out on loan was a ludicrous decision, and now if we play a 3 at the back we have little or no cover. Hegeler  should play CM, that leaves Mag's (fit?) , Wright and Flint. LJ should be held accountable for this. Now if we play 2 CB' because Mag's isn't fit , if anything happens we will have to juggle the midfield and defence....... we've been here before.

I hope it all works out, we sign Svennson (spelling?) then the team/squad is looking pretty solid. TM comes back after a testing time in L1 all the better for it and challenging for a start next year.

4 minutes ago, shelts said:

Needs game time not bench time . The right thing is for him to go on loan. Will be in the mix next season . 

Absolutely. He`ll learn a lot more playing regular men`s football at a half decent level than in any number of games just getting splinters in his arse.

At least he didn`t got to Cheltenham either.

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Absolutely. He`ll learn a lot more playing regular men`s football at a half decent level than in any number of games just getting splinters in his arse.

At least he didn`t got to Cheltenham either.

He needs to get on the weights!!!

1 hour ago, Kim_il_sung said:

Jesus christ.. If you think our form is bad, take a look at Burys:

image.jpg

There must be something seriously seriously wrong there, Not sure I would have sent one our young prospects there myself but its character building if nothing else I guess.

A very credible 0-0 with Fleetwood amongst those results mind! 

Archived