IGNORED

Bristol city TV

Full nelson

8 hours ago, Fiale said:

we kinda do have our own TV - it's pretty good, cannot remember the name of the lady who does the presenting, but she's really professional

There's the propaganda channel punted out by Lisa Knights for Bristol Sport when things are going well or there's a new corporate hospitality section open, but it's not surprising there's not been too much airtime recently. 

The Arsenal example above is a fan tv channel I think, maybe we could have a YouTube Bountyhunter channel? Maybe fanchannels are the new fanzines? I can see the strap line now "The BounTVhunter - A Bristol City Fanchannel

Good god I hate this aggressive sense of self-entitlement of Premiership fans, they're literally like 4 year old kids who don't think they've been given enough presents. Imagine for one moment what kind of meltdown these 'supporters' would go into if they had nothing to play for, let alone got relegated and had to slum it in the lower leagues.

p.s. swear down fam, it's a blessed man ting to hear these bluds speak the local language, believe... ca' I live round dees morons, y'understand, it's like listening to a bunch of imbeciles who stopped learning English halfway through.

13 hours ago, Full nelson said:

We need something like this!! Can you imagine all what would have been said over the last 8/10 weeks? I can only assume it would sound a little something like this :) 

Can we get subtitles.....blood?

Good god no! I'm with Honiton Tony, this is not for us.

No offence to the OP.

Archived