IGNORED

Trying to buy a ticket online, advice needed...

BS4 on Tour...

Hi, sorry to bring up a tedious subject again. I'm a ST holder, just logged in to Bristol Sport website to buy a ticket near my seat for a mate for Saturday's game. When I 'assign an owner' to the selected seat I assigned myself, but it won't let me do this - an error message comes up saying I have 'exceeded my limit for tickets for this match' - how can I have exceeded my limit as a ST holder just trying to buy one more?!

Anyone know how to resolve this or what I'm doing wrong?! I obviously don't normally need to buy tickets for home games. Again, apologies for a pretty boring post on a fine Weds evening!

Hi BS4, you have exceeded your allocation as a member is entitled to one discounted ticket per game - in this instance this is your season ticket.

When selecting the seat you need to change the drop-down menu's to Adult...unfortunately it defaulted to Adult member as it recognises you're a member when you log in. 

Once you have selected Adult (at the point of choosing the seat) you should be able to progress and purchase the ticket without assigning an owner.

Hope this helps.

7 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

Hi BS4, you have exceeded your allocation as a member is entitled to one discounted ticket per game - in this instance this is your season ticket.

When selecting the seat you need to change the drop-down menu's to Adult...unfortunately it defaulted to Adult member as it recognises you're a member when you log in. 

Once you have selected Adult (at the point of choosing the seat) you should be able to progress and purchase the ticket without assigning an owner.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks WR!

Archived