IGNORED

Aizoon brithday

Aizoon

Happy brithday, although it seems a strange thing to celebrate. Of course, it could be do with the eating of those Welsh cakes or some hedgehog word. Confused......

Brith definition: The Jewish rite of circumcising a male child eight days after his birth.

32 minutes ago, Calculus said:

Happy brithday, although it seems a strange thing to celebrate. Of course, it could be do with the eating of those Welsh cakes or some hedgehog word. Confused......

Brith definition: The Jewish rite of circumcising a male child eight days after his birth.

Bara brith? He's not actually allowed on the Internet but its a nice thought so I'll let him off.

PS Isn't there a Feast of the Curcumcision?

3 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

Bara brith? He's not actually allowed on the Internet but its a nice thought so I'll let him off.

PS Isn't there a Feast of the Curcumcision?

I believe so, am told they usual serve sausage rolls. Being a waiter there can very lucrative - decent basic wage plus tips. (Enough knob jokes - Ed).

32 minutes ago, Calculus said:

I believe so, am told they usual serve sausage rolls. Being a waiter there can very lucrative - decent basic wage plus tips. (Enough knob jokes - Ed).

I always thought they saved the tips until they had enough to make a little ***** like, well, I can't really think of anybody suitable at the moment....

25 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

About 7 I think. Much the same as Horace, really. 

Hang on, hang on. So that's 10 human years equals 1 hedgehog year. 

Just imagine City one up going into injury time, but hanging on, pinned back in their area. Fourth official holds up his board. The announcer says 'there will be a minimum of 5 added minutes'. 

From Horace's point of view, that's like 50 minutes of added time and tension. Poor old Horace - that must be a nightmare for the poor little chap.

21 hours ago, Calculus said:

Hang on, hang on. So that's 10 human years equals 1 hedgehog year. 

Just imagine City one up going into injury time, but hanging on, pinned back in their area. Fourth official holds up his board. The announcer says 'there will be a minimum of 5 added minutes'. 

From Horace's point of view, that's like 50 minutes of added time and tension. Poor old Horace - that must be a nightmare for the poor little chap.

At last somebody gets it! Can you imagine what he went through watching O'Driscoll's team?

Archived