IGNORED

Manager selection Process

ontariored

Just now, ontariored said:

Obviously it didn't work yet again. Can we get an expert footie selection panel together that screens applicants vs appoints friends of family.

Mark Ashton, fall on your sword!!! 

I don't get the questioning of Ashton & Lansdown. 

It's almost like we forget that all football managers fail. It isn't an exact science picking the next manager. There needs to be some luck. SL got that luck with GJ and I'm sure he'll get it again. 

But he's doing the very best he can for the sake of our club (not sacking LJ aside!)

It's a little bit like me criticising the wife for us not having yet won the national lottery!

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

It's almost like we forget that all football managers fail. It isn't an exact science picking the next manager. There needs to be some luck. SL got that luck with GJ and I'm sure he'll get it again. 

But he's doing the very best he can for the sake of our club (not sacking LJ aside!)

It's a little bit like me criticising the wife for us not having yet won the national lottery!

I think it is a science. Achievement, Situational Behaviour, Motivational skills, team-building, Performance development, Getting the best out of players, recognizing talent, strategic and tactical planning.  Bit more to it than selecting numbers or automatic number generation of lottery tickets!!!

8 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Oh, yours too? I keep telling her it's only six numbers. How many chances does she need? Not sure how much longer I can put up with it to be honest.

Archived