IGNORED

Pilkington stamp

Sizzler

4 hours ago, petehinton said:

'Stamp' is a strong statement. I sit s19 near the front so was right in line and just looked like he stood on him by accident. Hardly a reaction from Bailey and they hugged when he got up so...

It wan't a stamp, but he deliberately walked on his back.

They weren't at full sprint when Wright went down and Pilkington could easily have avoided it if he put half an ounce of effort into it.

2 hours ago, 29AR said:

She didn't change her mind, ref overruled her and she then followed his signal. He did it to the opposite lino once too, nearly twice but then changed his own mind. 

He was a seriously, seriously abject referee.

Believe it or not he is one of the highest rated in the country!

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Believe it or not he is one of the highest rated in the country!

Seemed to officiate as if he believed his own hype too.

He was of course beyond being assisted by any of his 'assistants'.

He knew what was right in spite of them and they were there not for his benefit but to learn from him. 

He was an awful referee. Making mistakes is one thing but he was a bossy little gimp

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I think the Cardiff players were very clever about this. They surrounded BW and instantly played down the incident and had a laugh and a joke about it.

They're definitely trained by Neil Warnock then - studs in stamp down but don't worry, a cheeky wink and he likes us deep down and is a nice guy. I have a regular DD to charity don't you know....

8 hours ago, stokes7 said:

out of curiosity how did u get to speak to him?

I was with Oskar and he wanted selfies with them all after. Litts also said it was a pen. Also if your interested the two players who looked the most affected was Marlon and tommo. Both looked devastated. Siad to Marlon he looked exhausted, he's normally very chatty. He said he was mentally exhausted. 

Joe was also gutted the goal has been given as an OG.

1 minute ago, Strawberry2157. said:

I was with Oskar and he wanted selfies with them all after. Litts also said it was a pen. Also if your interested the two players who looked the most affected was Marlon and tommo. Both looked devastated. Siad to Marlon he looked exhausted, he's normally very chatty. He said he was mentally exhausted. 

Anybody say whether the shove on Callum was a pen or not? It certainly looked like it from the SS and his reaction to it not being given.

6 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

ah I see well at least we know they do care, I do feel really sorry for tomlin I think he's being treated pretty crap

14 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

Not sure why JB cares about that when we have lost again.

1 hour ago, Strawberry2157. said:

He is! And he's not the only one. Any one who sticks up for themselves will be out or warming the bench. Just look at Ayling. 

Alying was out of contract at the end of season , no intention of signing a new contract , just shamed himself and the club at chelntham and at we had Adam Matthews coming in?! So without being captain hindsight it seemed the right decision to let him go. With Tomlin it's purely a football decision and one I disagree with that he's not playing. LJ can't seem to get him in the team for what ever reason. One which willproperly cost him his job . We aren't good enough to leave him on the bench.

5 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Alying was out of contract at the end of season , no intention of signing a new contract , just shamed himself and the club at chelntham and at we had Adam Matthews coming in?! So without being captain hindsight it seemed the right decision to let him go. With Tomlin it's purely a football decision and one I disagree with that he's not playing. LJ can't seem to get him in the team for what ever reason. One which willproperly cost him his job . We aren't good enough to leave him on the bench.

No its not

Archived