IGNORED

Don't slaughter me.

Alan Dicks

Just now, Alan Dicks said:

I'm not suggesting we sign him but thought u would throw this in the ring.

How about DC from the Sags?

Young up and coming manager

Leeds wanted him.

Has brought the Gas from non league to possible leauge 1 play offs with zero funds.

Is he the next Eddie Howe?

Be gentle with me now

i would rather rub my nob with a cheese greater than have the dog fiddler here.

8 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

I'm not suggesting we sign him but thought i would throw this in the ring.

Leeds wanted him.

Has brought the Gas from non league to possible leauge 1 play offs with zero funds.

Be gentle with me now

Don't worry mate, some of us are intelligent enough to know that just because people are associated with Bristol Rovers doesn't mean they are scummy lowlife.........I am mates with plenty of their fans and they are top blokes plus some of their players are decent and as you said their manager has done a decent job and must be a better option than what we have. 

11 minutes ago, boss hogg said:

i would rather rub my nob with a cheese greater than have the dog fiddler here.

I really thought we were getting somewhere when you started, "I'd rather rub my nob with a cheese greater than..." and expected you to complete with "Red Leicester" or "Brie" or "Emmental".

I was left disappointed.

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Then you are an imbecile of the highest order. I suppose you'd want Hollowhead as director of football 'n' all?

Really? Pretty childish isn't it? I'm just saying he'd do a better job in fact I'm not sure I could name anyone who wouldn't.

Just because I'd prefer to have a pint of piss for tea over shit pie, doesn't mean I want to drink pints of piss every night. 

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Then you are an imbecile of the highest order. I suppose you'd want Hollowhead as director of football 'n' all?

Not saying I want the QPR manager, but at least he has managed in The Championship. His history may not be 'everybody's cup of tea' but he has some of the experience at this level that I think we need.

Just now, Fordy62 said:

Really? Pretty childish isn't it? I'm just saying he'd do a better job in fact I'm not sure I could name anyone who wouldn't.

Just because I'd prefer to have a pint of piss for tea over shit pie, doesn't mean I want to drink pints of piss every night. 

mad i laugh .

19 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Leeds wanted him.

Be gentle with me now

Go to bed and stop sniffing the beer mats!! Attention seeker alert!!

Darrell Clarke has found a job that suits him and, to give due credit, he is doing very well there.

However someone doing well at one club does not necessarily mean they will succeed elsewhere.

In fact one thing I would defend SL and MA over with the Johnson appointment is that, whilst it has not worked out, it was based on an understanding that track record at other clubs is not the most important question when making an appointment. What matters is how well they fit into what we are trying to do.  

25 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Leeds wanted him.

Be gentle with me now

I understand your sentiment as I think he has done wonders for the gas. Would I want him at BCFC then the answer is no. If we are to progress (to the Prem maybe) then we need someone who has "been there and done that". DC just does not have the CV

35 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Leeds wanted him.

Be gentle with me now

I'm right behind LJ, BUT, if he goes I think this should be seriously considered. As much as it irks me.

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yes, really. Think about it.

Are you just smarting because your favoured managerial appointment is proving to be utter shit? And please feel free to counter that he's anything other than utter shit. 

Because you're upset I'm inclined to forgive you for being a ****. 

I want Darrell Clarke as much as I want Neil Warnock, but the simple fact is that anyone would be doing better. 

24 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

I wonder if he had achieved all his success with say Sheffield Utd rather than Bristol Rovers would peoples opinions be different?

But he's not. He manages our local "rivals". 

The "happy days" comment alone rules him out, before we even touch his embarrassing pub antics.

8 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Are you just smarting because your favoured managerial appointment is proving to be utter shit? And please feel free to counter that he's anything other than utter shit. 

Because you're upset I'm inclined to forgive you for being a ****. 

I want Darrell Clarke as much as I want Neil Warnock, but the simple fact is that anyone would be doing better. 

Crikey, think we're gonna need a bigger boat!

Glad you've finally shown your true colours anyway, Officer...send my love to Titbury, he's been very quiet of late!

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Crikey, think we're gonna need a bigger boat!

Glad you've finally shown your true colours anyway, Officer...

Oh, you were fishing. Silly me. 

How strange that your responses contain no defence of LJ, or indeed anything of substance. 

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Oh, you were fishing. Silly me. 

How strange that your responses contain no defence of LJ, or indeed anything of substance. 

If you want a response in defence of LJ then send a telegram to Mr S Lansdown of Guernsey. See what he says. Though I doubt even he could defend what has happened in the past few months. Good night Officer!

Archived