IGNORED

I hope we don't start panic buying

Thatwasclose

1 minute ago, Thatwasclose said:

Not overly impressed with new signings to be honest (though I still reserve judgement), 3 more of the same and it will take a couple of seasons to get rid!!

Not anywhere near a big enough sample size to judge them on. Pointless to make a complete judgement on any player, especially a foreign one, after 2 games. 

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Not anywhere near a big enough sample size to judge them on. Pointless to make a complete judgement on any player, especially a foreign one, after 2 games. 

True.

My point is not really to knock the signing but just hoping because of current form we don't resort to the cheque book thinking that will solve all problems.

3 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

True.

My point is not really to knock the signing but just hoping because of current form we don't resort to the cheque book thinking that will solve all problems.

I'd argue that all three look like very astute signings that have added to the quality of the first team. It'll take a few games of regular starts before they're truly at their best.

7 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

I thought Hegeler has looked clearly a level above what we currently have, and Djuric put him self about very well today and got assists for both goals I think (from memory)? I've been pretty impressed with them both so far.

yep, he set up both goals - imagine a dynamic midfield running onto those balls he was winning.

21 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

Not overly impressed with new signings to be honest (though I still reserve judgement), 3 more of the same and it will take a couple of seasons to get rid!!

If you can't see hegeler has ability above what we have already then you are either  deluded or watch to much premiership football mate

My opinion.

Hegeler looks a good signing but would possibly be better in midfield.

Djuric, OK, not 100% convinced, too many fouls, desperately need pace up front though.

Wright, mostly looks solid, but looks like we have gone 3-5-2 to accommodate him. Noticeable that Cardiff improved once they brought on Harris and Hoylett to attack us down the flanks.

Obviously too early to judge, particularly playing in a side devoid of pace and confidence.

Archived