IGNORED

Conspiracy theory for our form

Major Isewater

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Chelsea loaned us Tammy so that he could experience a relegation struggle.

Unfortunately we were doing too well so after a ' visit ' from the London Russian mafia we were ' advised ' to ease up a bit .

That's my theory , do you have any others ? 

is this ment to be funny,:grr:

7 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Unfortunately we were doing too well so after a ' visit ' from the London Russian mafia we were ' advised ' to ease up a bit .

Major, I've told you before not to take the green tablets with the red ones.

3 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Ashton Gate is cursed :laugh: as it manages to turn any decent footballer crap, or it's the only ground in the whole football league that has undersoil Kryptonite.

... and oversoil craptonight!

There is a power struggle going on. The "show us yer medals" senior pros - GON, Tomlin, whoever it is - are not convinced by the head coach and have questioned or challenged the head coach's authority. The head coach has panicked and attempted to assert his authority, but this is very difficult when you are really quite small, and have a slightly too highly pitched voice.

Meanwhile, the younger ones in the "group" are unsettled and fearful. Who do they side with - the lads, or the boss?

28 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Major. I have undertaken a study into this and have concluded this theory.

Every Sunday lunchtime in the Johnson Snr household, as they sit around their roast beef lunch, Snr and Jnr are always competing to outdo each other. Earlier in the season, Snr decided to do something outside 'the square' ( he had been talking to MA) and decided to do Kamikaze football. Lets see who can get in the relegation places the quickest he challenged his son. Ok dad said Jnr lets start. As usual, the old man wins but seeing his league status, he says one sunday, pass the mustard son and can i borrow that de geronimo you have. Jnr agrees and now the old mans team are getting out of the relegation zone with the help of his son. Today as we type this out, Jnr accepts the old man has won and will now return to guiding us to the promised land.

This is my conclusion Major, come about by deep thought and Courage Directors Bitter. :bounce: Johnson's say bounce around the ground

Archived