IGNORED

Sacking is NOT* the answer....

Jack Dawe

18 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

What about all those bought for the future, plus new faces this January ?

Unfortunately the future has arrived far sooner than was anticipated.

Every player now needs to stand up and be counted, whether they are experienced old heads or the younger players bought "for the future".

11 minutes ago, downendcity said:

The worry is that we've been thinking this every game for the last 4/5 weeks. The longer the losing streak goes on, the greater the worry that players' confidence is further eroded and increasingly we start to wonder were the next point, let alone the next win, is coming from.

While we weren't necessarily playing our best at the start of the season, I am completely baffled as to what happened to cause us to spiral out of control since the game at Cardiff. 

I have no idea why things have changed apart from confidence. Been waiting for things to change as you have and they haven't. I'm lost. 

41 minutes ago, shelts said:

Win Saturday and it could all turn around again. I get our momentum is a downward spiral. A little luck and better defending by the end of this month we could be nine  clear of the drop. On the other hand....

You're living in cloud cuckoo land. You have my deepest sympathy for this illness which is incurable.

If we can get the keeper in, and a right back who can defend results will improve very quickly, and LJ can build something.

FF - should have claimed the ball before the penalty was conceded by Little.

Cardiff's crosser given all the time in the world to put in a great cross for Cardiff's second from our RB position, but you see a lot of keepers come and deal with that sort of cross... but never FF.

Third goal might have been a good strike, but watch it again and see how close it is to Fielding... should have got a hand to it at least.

So agree sacking not the answer, if we can sort out those two positions.

13 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

.....sadly, neither is appointing the wrong man. 

ROCK_N_HARD_PLACE.gif

Mr Lansdown, I do not envy you. Good luck ......

*ok, ok. Not always the case. There are clear examples where sacking IS the answer. You don't need to list the examples.....

Please end this agony.

Archived