IGNORED

Lazy Journalism...

BS4 on Tour...

I know a lot of people on here condemn The Bristol Post's penchant for getting facts or conjecture woefully incorrect (and rightly so) but when Sky's 'EFL Goals' presenter (is it Kenny Dalglish's daughter?) called us 'Gary Johnson's side' on the highlights show on Saturday evening I felt compelled to pen this post of wrath! It's taken me this long because I 'taped' the show (old skool!) and only watched it tonight.

How easy is it to get a simple fact like that correct in this day and age?! 

Makes my blood boil!!!

(Pass the merlot matron, the meds are having no effect....)

45 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I know a lot of people on here condemn The Bristol Post's penchant for getting facts or conjecture woefully incorrect (and rightly so) but when Sky's 'EFL Goals' presenter (is it Kenny Dalglish's daughter?) called us 'Gary Johnson's side' on the highlights show on Saturday evening I felt compelled to pen this post of wrath! It's taken me this long because I 'taped' the show (old skool!) and only watched it tonight.

How easy is it to get a simple fact like that correct in this day and age?! 

Makes my blood boil!!!

(Pass the merlot matron, the meds are having no effect....)

I'll not have a bad word said againt our Kel* (if indeed it was her), and probably the autocue script editor is at fault anyway.

*She is billed as Kelly Cates on radio 5 live, and if you took the time to listen to her there you might be as impressed as I was by her knowledge and understanding of the game. (NB When I first saw her on C5 highlights program last season I thought she was awful, but it turns our it is just a terribly produced show.)

6 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I'll not have a bad word said againt our Kel* (if indeed it was her), and probably the autocue script editor is at fault anyway.

*She is billed as Kelly Cates on radio 5 live, and if you took the time to listen to her there you might be as impressed as I was by her knowledge and understanding of the game. (NB When I first saw her on C5 highlights program last season I thought she was awful, but it turns our it is just a terribly produced show.)

Nooo you're not allowed to see her as a journalist merely as an object that you would or would not still do.

Archived