IGNORED

Now's the time for a bit of positivity

reddogkev

Let's put the hate to bed for a bit, it makes for depressing reading.

With all the nonsense taking place at Forest, I'd fancy us to grab a second away win.  Enjoy the week, celebrate a solid win, and look ahead to the weekend.

The road to recovery begins here (fingers crossed).

7 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Let's put the hate to bed for a bit, it makes for depressing reading.

With all the nonsense taking place at Forest, I'd fancy us to grab a second away win.  Enjoy the week, celebrate a solid win, and look ahead to the weekend.

The road to recovery begins here (fingers crossed).

Don't let Londoner see this....

It'll upset him even more ;)

2 minutes ago, cynic said:

When you read some of the shite immediately after the game like "we now know we can compete in L1 when we are relegated" you know that some morons have absolutely no interest in being positive, they are revelling in LJ failing in their own eyes. Its what they wanted from day one.

As per Keegan, I would love it, just love it, for LJ and his players to go on a winning run and see the vitriolic arseholes on here shut the **** up. Of course, I've paraphrased the little curly permed one, but I bet it was want he wanted to say.

Here's hoping...

Post of the month mate.  Spot on.

6 minutes ago, cynic said:

When you read some of the shite immediately after the game like "we now know we can compete in L1 when we are relegated" you know that some morons have absolutely no interest in being positive, they are revelling in LJ failing in their own eyes. Its what they wanted from day one.

As per Keegan, I would love it, just love it, for LJ and his players to go on a winning run and see the vitriolic arseholes on here shut the **** up. Of course, I've paraphrased the little curly permed one, but I bet it was want he wanted to say.

Here's hoping...

The Irony Cynic is every post I've seen by you since FT is 'moaning' about the 'moaners'

Archived