IGNORED

Gel

Jack Dawe

How long will it take/is it reasonable to give a team with at least 4 new signings, going straight into the first X1, to "gel"? To look like a team?

If they all look a bit lost and unfamiliar with each other and don't come back from Villa Park, Elland Rd, the Baseball Ground (whatever their new place is called now) and St. James Park with very much in the way of points, will you:

1. understand, be philosophical, or

2. do a Tomlin/ @Londoner?

Me? I'm capable of 1 and 2, pretty much at the same time; certainly inside 5 minutes. You?

20 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

How long will it take/is it reasonable to give a team with at least 4 new signings, going straight into the first X1, to "gel"? To look like a team?

If they all look a bit lost and unfamiliar with each other and don't come back from Villa Park, Elland Rd, the Baseball Ground (whatever their new place is called now) and St. James Park with very much in the way of points, will you:

1. understand, be philosophical, or

2. do a Tomlin/ @Londoner?

Me? I'm capable of 1 and 2, pretty much at the same time; certainly inside 5 minutes. You?

To be perfectly honest it looks to me like Djuric, Wright and Hegeler have already settled in very nicely. I have no concerns about Giefer either - he's a top 'keeper.

Archived