IGNORED

Forest

Red Army 75

Best player being sold . Struggling for form . Fans want owners out . No manager.Not a happy club to say the least. I know we're struggling but we really need to take advantage of there situation. IF we can go 1 up and get the crowd turning. Surely we can stop our own rot . I know it's ifs and buts. But we lose tomorrow well it's just not worth contemplating. Come on city FFS

14 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Best player being sold . Struggling for form . Fans want owners out . No manager.Not a happy club to say the least. I know we're struggling but we really need to take advantage of there situation. IF we can go 1 up and get the crowd turning. Surely we can stop our own rot . I know it's ifs and buts. But we lose tomorrow well it's just not worth contemplating. Come on city FFS

We're going to batter them.  Genuinely see us winning this by three clear goals.  Probably 4 or 5.

Seriously.

14 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Don't you know the scientific constant, whereby when a team on a terrible run play us, irrespective of our form, we get taken up the shit chute?

Archived