IGNORED

Picking the team.....easy!

42nite

I actually think picking our team should be pretty easy.

Stick the new fella in goal, play the rest of the players in positions they're comfortable with, and stick with the formation that got us a result in midweek.

Giefer, Little, Magnusson, Flint, Wright, Bryan, Hegeler, O'Neil, Tomlin, Djuric, Abraham.

You could swap some of those players out depending on fitness/training performance whatever, but it really shouldn't be rocket science to pick a balanced side.

... I look forward to seeing a team a million miles from this one on Saturday afternoon then! ;)

2 hours ago, Coxy27 said:

I actually think picking our team should be pretty easy.

Stick the new fella in goal, play the rest of the players in positions they're comfortable with, and stick with the formation that got us a result in midweek.

Giefer, Little, Magnusson, Flint, Wright, Bryan, Hegeler, O'Neil, Tomlin, Djuric, Abraham.

You could swap some of those players out depending on fitness/training performance whatever, but it really shouldn't be rocket science to pick a balanced side.

... I look forward to seeing a team a million miles from this one on Saturday afternoon then! ;)

With you there, but it'll be a tough one to leave out Paterson, who scored in the win at Highbury, and is playing against his former employers...scored the winner at home v Forest too.

My only worry is that 3412 looks better on paper at home than away.  But I think LJ and the players need to understand that if we're under the cosh, Paterson needs to help out the midfield and Djuric and Tammy need to cover the wide positions to stop our WBs getting exposed.

I think stick with what we have but with the new keeper and Tammy back. 3-4-1-2 and leave Jamie to let them have it, let Tomlin sit on the bench until he is bursting to get back on, then bring him on when the time is right..

7 hours ago, 42nite said:

With the 4 new players certs to start, all Lee has to do is pick 7 names out of the hat and slot them into the vacant positions....easy!

I'll start............

first name out is..........Freeman!         Doh!!!

Johnson's selection process now exposed. 

Has to be:-

New Keeper

Wright.          Flint.          Magnusson

Little.       Brownhill.          Hegeler.       O'Neil.      Bryan

Djuric.                     Abraham.    

But want Patterson in there somewhere. Still like Pack and Reid.  Tomlin for final 15 if comfortable. Not easy this team selection lark.

52 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

Has to be:-

New Keeper

Wright.          Flint.          Magnusson

Little.       Brownhill.          Hegeler.       O'Neil.      Bryan

Djuric.                     Abraham.    

But want Patterson in there somewhere. Still like Pack and Reid.  Tomlin for final 15 if comfortable. Not easy this team selection lark.

That would be my team if Pembo is happy to tell Jamie Paterson for me :P

Archived