IGNORED

RECORD BREAKER

Phantom

Guest Redandy

You could sign the Barcelona squad and Johnson would f*** it up. Absolute clown. How the Board can allow this to continue is a a disgrace.

Worryingly, after watching Wednesday last night, I think they'll have far too much for us too, so this run isn't over unless something changes.

And without wanting to put too  much of a downer on things, that could leave us in the relegation zone before we even face a beatable opponent like Rotherham.

Appalling run.

15 minutes ago, samo II said:

Worryingly, after watching Wednesday last night, I think they'll have far too much for us too, so this run isn't over unless something changes.

And without wanting to put too  much of a downer on things, that could leave us in the relegation zone before we even face a beatable opponent like Rotherham.

Appalling run.

I said at 1-1 Vs Cardiff that I couldn't see us winning a game. Too brittle , complete lack of confidence and no leadership from off the pitch.  It's only that I'm a fan that I keep thinking that this could be the day. Not until Johnson goes can I even think that we will win again.

12 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Awful day for club and fans, one thing is for sure all you idiots having a pop at  LJ  need to realise he Probaly feels worse than us at the moment !! 

Having said that I now feel it's time for a change. 

You have to be kidding me. This is my club they mean a lot, it's a job for him . Don't believe all the bull he spouts about being a fan, that was for us to suck up and love him. Unless I've 'whoosed' in which case ignore me I'm a little tender at the mo' 

52 minutes ago, smokey live said:

I really want to moan, but just don't have the words today. I feel numb and just can't see the manager being sacked unfortunately.

Same here ... I mean even if we had a tiny budget , small attendances etc.... 8 losses in a row.... the manager would still be  sacked!

• Admin
36 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Awful day for club and fans, one thing is for sure all you idiots having a pop at  LJ  need to realise he Probaly feels worse than us at the moment !! 

Don't talk bollocks! Many of us follow our side all over the country all our lives.

Difference is,  tomorrow he could be sacked would he still be hurting more than us in six months time?

Of course he wont be, but if we are away at Plymouth on a Tuesday night in a year will he care? 

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Don't talk bollocks! Many of us follow our side all over the country all our lives.

Difference is,  tomorrow he could be sacked would he still be hurting more than us in six months time?

Of course he wont be, but if we are away at Plymouth on a Tuesday night in a year will he care? 

Believe me mate I feel the pain I'm one of those who goes all over the country and it hurts, but it hurts him too possibly not as much in a year but today I think it does. But having said that today has changed my opinion , no shots on goal and some more confusing subs is enough.

52 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I agree regarding any personal insults. The guys a city fan at the end of the day so it will be hurting him. However he needs to realise it is now time to walk.

5 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I agree regarding any personal insults. The guys a city fan at the end of the day so it will be hurting him. However he needs to realise it is now time to walk.

Enough of all this guff about him loving the club. Was he down there as a kid??? Hes affinity with city goes as far as his cosy relationship with SL. He should get the f right out of our club and go and ruin some other team. It might get nasty now if he stays but thats SLs fault for not doing what obviously should of been done weeks ago.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Congratulations Lee Johnson, worst number of consecutive defeats as a Bristol City manager in our HISTORY! 

Congratulations Phantom, you are the first to post the most predictable comment of the day...  

Give yourself a big pat on the back as you are counting your "likes"

My hero...

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

How many more times? It's not just the last 8 games. 7 points out of the last 48 points at stake.

I can never remember anything like this in my 67 years as a City fan.

Did you black out during the 80's?

On 21/01/2017 at 18:30, milo1111 said:

Enough of all this guff about him loving the club. Was he down there as a kid??? Hes affinity with city goes as far as his cosy relationship with SL. He should get the f right out of our club and go and ruin some other team. It might get nasty now if he stays but thats SLs fault for not doing what obviously should of been done weeks ago.

I agree he should leave, but I dont agree that he deserves personal abuse. No one does. Its not like he joined our club and set out to destroy us!

Archived