IGNORED

On the plus side

Londoner

9 minutes ago, Spoons said:

You are my hero!!

That's nice. Look at it this way. My bet doesn't have any influence on the game, but watching the game influences my bet. As you can guess I wasn't at Ipswich. I still wear my lucky pants, eat my lucky burger, have a snickers at half time etc. Currently not working. 

2 hours ago, shelts said:

Sorry I don't think we will go down. If we do I will not be renewing my season ticket unless SL is giving them away for free!!

If you read our last ten results in the championship we have the worst form in the whole league worse than the bottom team Rotherham and now we lost to two teams that were in and around our position I am unsure other than guess work of your claim!

9 minutes ago, Poshtottie said:

If you read our last ten results in the championship we have the worst form in the whole league worse than the bottom team Rotherham and now we lost to two teams that were in and around our position I am unsure other than guess work of your claim!

It's a personal opinion . Your stats are facts. It will be a close run thing. But LJ will keep us up. 

19 minutes ago, shelts said:

It's a personal opinion . Your stats are facts. It will be a close run thing. But LJ will keep us up. 

On what basis do you say that?

We've just played Brentford, Preston, Reading and Cardiff at home and not even managed one single draw.

How on earth can you believe that we will stay up under him?

If he is in charge for another month we will be in the bottom two.

6 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

On what basis do you say that?

We've just played Brentford, Preston, Reading and Cardiff at home and not even managed one single draw.

How on earth can you believe that we will stay up under him?

If he is in charge for another month we will be in the bottom two.

I base it on what I know about football and what I've watched of us over the season. He should resign. If in charge I still believe he would keep us up. 

Archived