IGNORED

Acceptance

bs3

Lee Johnson is not going to get the sack. There is no way SL will sack him.

In the past SL have been very reluctant to sack managers (Rugby and Football) and with his relationship with LJ is not going to happen this season. 

SL have invested to much time and effort and his own reputation to dismiss Johnson.

So we must accept the fact that he is here to stay and a 90% chance of relegation.

1 minute ago, bs3 said:

In the past SL have been very reluctant to sack managers (Rugby and Football) and with his relationship with LJ is not going to happen this season. 

SL have invested to much time and effort and his own reputation to dismiss Johnson.

So we must accept the fact that he is here to stay and a 90% chance of relegation.

I really don't know where you get that from. We've had five managers in as many years - SL definitely does sack managers!

3 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Maybe SL needs to look at himself then 

3 minutes ago, bs3 said:

In business money talks and being a businessman SL is no dummy. The loss of revenue that relegation will bring will not be acceptable. I think SL will make his move soon regardless of any sentiment

3 minutes ago, bs3 said:

im off for a natch ******* depressed after reading that i think your right

2 minutes ago, bs3 said:

In that case someone is going to get seriously hurt in the pocket next season and possibly beyond given the Man's limited Management capability meaning we will have little chance of escaping out of League 1 with him in charge, far more than the cost of firing Johnson.....expensive relationship if you ask me.

Rubbish he will get sacked no way will lansdown jeopardise his vision of Bristol sport by wanting to fall down a division...I think he will obviously last till shef weds, but a home defeat then and I would fully imagine Steve and Jon will be in the crowd and they will push the button then...I am convinced by this

1 minute ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

I really think Rowett is the key here, a ready made replacement young head coach able to slot into the project. I agree without a very obvious replacement who is free and able to come straight in then the odds would be that Lansdown would give LJ 4 or 5 more games.

I would love to think your right but just got a nagging feeling that rowett may not take it...his stock is quite high would he take us now or hold on for a better job with a club not in free fall... maybe ipswich Norwich or forest...

wilder at sheff Utd is my man but similarly why would he swap them for us.

dofficult one

12 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Of course he will sack him,relegation is not an option.We've just lost 8 games on the trot.

I will be suprised and dissapointed if Johnsons still here by Monday afternoon.

17 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Don't ever consider joining the Samaritans!

1 minute ago, MC RISK77 said:

I would love to think your right but just got a nagging feeling that rowett may not take it...his stock is quite high would he take us now or hold on for a better job with a club not in free fall... maybe ipswich Norwich or forest...

wilder at sheff Utd is my man but similarly why would he swap them for us.

dofficult one

This is why I want it to be sorted sooner rather then later as if we lose again and Norwich also do then he will be looking to wait for that job.

19 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Thanks for that useless untrue bit of information.

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Need to start anti Johnson songs at games to make them sack him,

1. We want Johnson out

2. You don't know what you're doing

3. Johnson said Tinker with the team

4. Will we ever win again 

5. Boring boring city

6. We're shit and we know we are

any more?

Johnson says "we only lost by one". 

20 million, 20 milliooooooooon, how shit must you be? 20 million!

Tomlin says "Johnson is a****". 

Archived