IGNORED

LJ's NEXT JOB

where's the joy

alexander armstrong has confirmed that one league win since the start of October has qualified LJ to appear on 'POINTLESS'

rather than suggest a job share we propose a swap with AA coming to ashton gate and LJ transferring to the TV programme.

this is based on the premise that LJ's skill at 'POINTLESS' activity has set new records in the west country.

what does AA know about football ?

who cares, a change has to be as good as a rest

Just now, where's the joy said:

alexander armstrong has confirmed that one league win since the start of October has qualified LJ to appear on 'POINTLESS'

rather than suggest a job share we propose a swap with AA coming to ashton gate and LJ transferring to the TV programme.

this is based on the premise that LJ's skill at 'POINTLESS' activity has set new records in the west country.

What does Jon Lansdown do these days? Perhaps LJ can help him.  

#jobsfortheboys

1 hour ago, where's the joy said:

Without wanting to rain on your parade by using facts - it's three wins.

Being pedantic as this thread is just, well, POINTLESS.

5 hours ago, where's the joy said:

Donald Trump's alter ego....??..?

2 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

I am a fan and that is why I and hundreds (thousands)  like me are fed up with the amateur way this club is being run.

Bristol City is in my family DNA and not the hateful BS

Same boat Ivor.  This is why the change of manager will ultimately make little difference to our overall progress.

Archived