IGNORED

The strange thing is..

GrahamC

As the results have got so much worse ironically I think the standard of debate on here and the quality of argument from many posters has got so much better..

Apologies for those that I forget, but Samo II , Bobbobsuperbob, Bearded Red, Ole, Davefevs, Kid in the riot, 29AR, Red Exile, Harry and even Spudski, (who I disagree with about 90% of the time!) have posted sensible, articulate posts about our current predicament.

I'd be very surprised if any of those I've named above are of the opinion that he should be in a job by Monday, though..

21 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

As the results have got so much worse ironically I think the standard of debate on here and the quality of argument from many posters has got so much better..

Apologies for those that I forget, but Samo II , Bobbobsuperbob, Bearded Red, Ole, Davefevs, Kid in the riot, 29AR, Red Exile, Harry and even Spudski, (who I disagree with about 90% of the time!) have posted sensible, articulate posts about our current predicament.

I'd be very surprised if any of those I've named above are of the opinion that he should be in a job by Monday, though..

Can't believe you missed me out!!!

There are definitely those that you stop, read and take in what has been written. A lot has been very good recently. I wish I could transfer my thoughts into words coherently...

But there is a fair bit of nonsense and "told you so" posts  too. 

I guess this place has just been a lot busier recently, which is great.

47 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Thanks Graham, I'm sure I speak for many others when I say that you are always a reliable source of good posts.

Interesting times ahead for the club (and OTIB), as per usual!

3 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Thanks Graham, I'm sure I speak for many others when I say that you are always a reliable source of good posts.

Interesting times ahead for the club (and OTIB), as per usual!

Thank you, I think that the important thing is when you disagree, to make your point as well as you can and then it ends.

No one ever has a monopoly on being right, and with Spudski, (whom I mentioned earlier), I always feel that because he and I invariably seem to come at things from a completely different perspective, that I tend to learn something even when we don't agree.

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Thank you, I think that the important thing is when you disagree, to make your point as well as you can and then it ends.

No one ever has a monopoly on being right, and with Spudski, (whom I mentioned earlier), I always feel that because he and I invariably seem to come at things from a completely different perspective, that I tend to learn something even when we don't agree.

Touchy-feely GrahamC? This is not the GrahamC we log on to read. Is this a NY resolution in action?? Can we have normal GrahamC back??

I think it must be painfully clear now to the powers that be that a change of coach has to come now.

We have the facilities off the pitch, we have a professional team scouting and recruiting.

We are now making money by selling players on.

Crowds are up.

The playing staff is getting better.

The one area that is woefully underperforning is the coach.

I like the bloke, he has some really good ideas & like most City fans, we want him to suceed but with all of the investment made & the talent at his disposal he is unable to inspire or transmit any confidence to his playing staff.

As a fan I am also not inspired.

His sudden change to a back three formation, amidst the worst run in the club's history, will not work at this level.

I cannot help but think that a fresh approach with a new coach and the same group of players will perform 100% better.

That cannot have been lost on the directors of this club.

Archived