IGNORED

Who?

SaulGoodman

5 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

Said you would finish above us pre season just wondering?,......... :)

Fair play, Saul, no complaints here. Watched your match earlier and looked a quality team, shame that it looks like CH will be leaving you, but plenty of other players you have. Oh to have picked Heckingbottom over LJ!!!

Just now, Mr Hankey said:

Fair play, Saul, no complaints here. Watched your match earlier and looked a quality team, shame that it looks like CH will be leaving you, but plenty of other players you have. Oh to have picked Heckingbottom over LJ!!!

We actually owe you a lot tbh because if you didn't take LJ then we would probably still be in league 1

He is totally clueless and his stubbornness is so annoying

We are always going to lose our best players due to our wage bill etc but i hope we can keep our manager due to him being a barnsley lad but again if you pay well they will go

We will always be small fry but times like these are something to be proud of, surely you can accept that 

13 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

Said you would finish above us pre season just wondering?,......... :)

Come on, pride comes before a fall. I don't think we want to go all Billy Big Bollocks do we.  Good guys on here, its a good board with some proper fans. Lets not go all Wednesdsy eh. It doesn't suit us.

1 minute ago, SaulGoodman said:

We actually owe you a lot tbh because if you didn't take LJ then we would probably still be in league 1

He is totally clueless and his stubbornness is so annoying

We are always going to lose our best players due to our wage bill etc but i hope we can keep our manager due to him being a barnsley lad but again if you pay well they will go

We will always be small fry but times like these are something to be proud of, surely you can accept that 

Aye, just enjoy it for as long as you can, as i said your playig some good football. Even with Winall gone and Hourihane looking likely, still think you lot have a decent chance of scraping play offs. 

Fancy taking LJ back as assistant to Heckingbottom? We will even crowdfund the fee ourselves!

Just now, Mr Hankey said:

Aye, just enjoy it for as long as you can, as i said your playig some good football. Even with Winall gone and Hourihane looking likely, still think you lot have a decent chance of scraping play offs. 

Fancy taking LJ back as assistant to Heckingbottom? We will even crowdfund the fee ourselves!

Thanks MR Hankey but i fear when CH goes we will finish 14th

Archived