IGNORED

rats and the sinking ship

stawey

first sign of water and panic argue and climb over each other to get out.

nows the time to get solid behind the management.

we have since i started watching and supporting in the early 1950s a miserable moaning lot.

just stay with it and dont make so many waves we all want the same thing so lets stick with it and give it

time.

4 minutes ago, stawey said:

we have since i started watching and supporting in the early 1950s a miserable moaning lot.

just stay with it and dont make so many waves we all want the same thing so lets stick with it and give it

time.

so when would you suggest enough is enough?

4 minutes ago, stawey said:

time.

Jesus h christ. 11 league losses in 12. Hardly knee jerk is it.

7 minutes ago, stawey said:

time.

Hope someone's got a strong ROD, oh he's gone too.

9 minutes ago, stawey said:

time.

We all want the same thing , for the guy who has lost eight games on the trot to do the decent thing and go. 

As for saying moaning lot well with good reason , you have been watching since the early fifties so you seen TWO league titles in 65 years , jammy git.

20 minutes ago, stawey said:

time.

Jesus I started watching in 1909 (glory hunter) and it's been downhill ever since!!

Do you not think iv a right to have a drip?

24 minutes ago, stawey said:

time.

You are talking bollocks 

I started in April 1950 and am sick fed up with this Club's one good year in ten record. We have been fighting relegation in six of the last seven years. With a new stadium and money available for transfers, it's sickening to see how so many other clubs all do better than us with a tenth of our spend on players.

Clearly Lee Johnson does not have a clue on how to manage/head coach a squad of players at this level. 

He has lost the players and they ain't playing for him... They are going through the motions... The decision to adopt a long ball style is the final straw... We were awful today... LJ is out of his depth.... We all said so 12 months ago.....sadly being proved right. His excuses after the game deserve immediate sacking..... He has had 15 million worth of new players.....others have had nowhere near that....including SC.... Time to go... NOW

49 minutes ago, stawey said:

time.

Your off your rocker mate....

So you have been watching from the early fifties, well well so have i and i can only conclude that you must be registered blind,deaf, or a complete fool or a massive wum, this ladies/gentlemen is the worst manager we have ever had, and i have seen a few shockers, its pretty dam obvious that even with the monies/backing of SL this bloke will never make a good manager at our club, totally out of his depth, clueless, a massive gamble by SL in the first place so Johnson needs to go and go now, not next week/month now before he does any more damage, i really wanted this to work for LJ because i do believe he  is a decent bloke but sadly it hasn't and i don't believe it ever will.    

The OP has  point

The first sign of water the rat jumped ship

Yes its been leaking for a long time now

But if those rats stayed at the start instead of jumping at the first sign of problems`

Would we be in this state?

The answer from those rats will be YES nothing to do with them giving up ITS ALL LJ  FAULT

1 hour ago, stawey said:

time.

IMG_1089.JPG

Archived