IGNORED

Lee Johnson

Redmycolour

Another thread, really..?! 

I remember you complaining that he went straight off after the Cardiff game, yes. 

Now you are complaining because he came over and clapped..?!

There are plenty of reasons to pick fault and believe he should go now. This is the most moronic example I've seen so far. 

4 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

Now I know LJ reads this forum.i stated after the Cardiff he walked off the pitch with his tail between his legs not even applauding the fans.Well today at Forest he came over to us fans gave 3-4 claps and walked away.Lee if your reading this PLEASE reseign. The team are not playing for you.

What has his reaction at the got to do with anything and why are you so obsessed with it

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

Another thread, really..?! 

I remember you complaining that he went straight off after the Cardiff game, yes. 

Now you are complaining because he came over and clapped..?!

There are plenty of reasons to pick fault and believe he should go now. This is the most moronic example I've seen so far. 

But it was only 3 or 4 claps, it should have been at least 10.

1 minute ago, The_Don said:

But it was only 3 or 4 claps, it should have been at least 10.

If it had been 10, then no doubt the OP would be claiming that it was insincere and that he should have just gone back to the changing rooms to do his job! 

12 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

Now I know LJ reads this forum.i stated after the Cardiff he walked off the pitch with his tail between his legs not even applauding the fans.Well today at Forest he came over to us fans gave 3-4 claps and walked away.Lee if your reading this PLEASE reseign. The team are not playing for you.

Your last sentence is untrue 

12 minutes ago, The_Don said:

Couldn't care if he never gave any claps after matches, it's what happens during the 90 minutes that matters.

To applaud fans for there support like the players do.were you at Fulham. He came over to us fans kissed his badge on his coat clapped for about 2-3 mins for there support. Thats what managers do.

26 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

Look I pay money to watch this team like everyone else does so I'm entitled to state my opinion. 

If we were getting battered every week I'd agree, but we're not. It's the only reason he's still in a job.

For me the players are working for him and I see no evidence to suggest they are not. 

Yes we have heard about the fallouts within the camp but the players are working hard, just making stupid mistakes every game.

Archived