IGNORED

Next home game...

Dastardly and Muttley

If LJ is still here, it seems that the majority of fans have turned and want him gone. The banners appearing around AG demonstrate this quite well.

A good way of showing SL how the fans feel and how many fans feel it would be an official, unified protest. 

Perhaps, during the 8th minute, to signify the 8 losses, all fans turn their backs to the pitch with a chorus of City Till We Die ringing out around the stadium.

Supportive, demonstrative and unified. Would certainly get SL's and the media's attention if done right.

How about something like the Bayern Munich protest at Arsenal last year...stay in the concourse and come out and take your seat after a while (in this case most probably after 8 mins)

The club and the team would still receive support but a point is made and rather emphatically...the board would no doubt take notice at that.

With all the TVs now you wouldn't miss anything!

15 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

How about something like the Bayern Munich protest at Aresnal last year...stay in the concourse and come out and take your seat after a while (in this case most probably after 8 mins)

The club and the team would still receive support but a point is made and rather emphatically...the board would no doubt take notice at that.

That is a great idea

24 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

How about something like the Bayern Munich protest at Arsenal last year...stay in the concourse and come out and take your seat after a while (in this case most probably after 8 mins)

Well considering we have only scored 1 goal in open play in the first half at home all season, the chances of missing much aren't exactly high!

8 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

The fans should not have to force the issue but will if this farce continues. SL and MA need to do the responsible thing now and for the sake of the fans, players, boardroom and LJ take the appropriate action and put LJ on gardening leave immediately.

Can they also ask Dean Holden to go as well? Not like he has obviously done anything for us in the past couple of months...

1 minute ago, Crimson said:

What a great way to support the team and manager.... Not.

How about we display banners of encouragement and applaud the team as they enter the field.  Show them we believe. 

Yeh because that's worked the past 8 games. 

Also just a heads up these ideas are to show no support of the manager. 

51 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

You can see it already. Thousands of City fans wanting to join in and do this and our stewards telling everyone to take their seats as it's a H&S risk!

Just now, boss hogg said:

yes please if you dont mind old chap.

Here goes!!

We have a decent squad. Worse teams/ squads than us. This run of form can't last. I was firmly in favour of LJ staying , I have now lost patience and a change is needed. It's not all doom and gloom for me. 

13 minutes ago, shelts said:

Here goes!!

We have a decent squad. Worse teams/ squads than us. This run of form can't last. I was firmly in favour of LJ staying , I have now lost patience and a change is needed. It's not all doom and gloom for me. 

I don't think anyone is denying that we have a talented squad and our position in the league isn't a reflection on the team alone.

The thing is though, this run of form can last if we continue to play as we have...to win games we need to have more than one shot on target per game. As long as LJ is in charge I just don't see things changing massively, so in my opinion if we continue with LJ at the helm then I'm afraid we are destined to be in League 1 next year.

3 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

I don't think anyone is denying that we have a talented squad and our position in the league isn't a reflection on the team alone.

The thing is though, this run of form can last if we continue to play as we have...to win games we need to have more than one shot on target per game. As long as LJ is in charge I just don't see things changing massively, so in my opinion if we continue with LJ at the helm then I'm afraid we are destined to be in League 1 next year.

We shall see . 

Archived