IGNORED

SL & MA get LJ some help now!!!

ontariored

SL and MA, I am embarrassed for the club and empathetic towards LJ. The guy is trying his best but it doesn't help with the inhumane bias of putting up public visible banners which indicates things will get worse, not better. I agree that having a young manager is a fantastic foundation for the club. Consideration should be given to investing in the architecture to give the winning support to LJ. This can be a prior management consultant and mentor of an experienced coach / mentor. There are plenty out there from Sir Alex Ferguson to recently retired championship managers. LJ could be kept in the wings and groomed for the future. You guys hired LJ, take the responsibility to give him the "lessons learnt" as opposed to currently burying your heads in the sand. Get off yopur arses!!!!

26 minutes ago, ontariored said:

SL and MA, I am embarrassed for the club and empathetic towards LJ. The guy is trying his best but it doesn't help with the inhumane bias of putting up public visible banners which indicates things will get worse, not better. I agree that having a young manager is a fantastic foundation for the club. Consideration should be given to investing in the architecture to give the winning support to LJ. This can be a prior management consultant and mentor of an experienced coach / mentor. There are plenty out there from Sir Alex Ferguson to recently retired championship managers. LJ could be kept in the wings and groomed for the future. You guys hired LJ, take the responsibility to give him the "lessons learnt" as opposed to currently burying your heads in the sand. Get off yopur arses!!!!

Just sack him.

29 minutes ago, ontariored said:

If we'd had half an idea at the time , a wily 'been there done it Head' as Head Coach with Lee as his assistant / future replacement would have been a decent way to go

Too late now

Would totally undermine him - he'd be finished with the players etc

7 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If we'd had half an idea at the time , a wily 'been there done it Head' as Head Coach with Lee as his assistant / future replacement would have been a decent way to go

Too late now

Would totally undermine him - he'd be finished with the players etc

Agree with your statement BBSB, however, lets see a humane reaction from Steve Lansdown and Mark Ashton. I visualize them hiding behind their pinnies !!!!

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It didn't work when John Ward asked for help and we got Benny L in?! 

If it ain't working, get rid of the manager....anything else just complicates things unnecessarily....

Agreed. But decisions were made at that time. No decisions are visible currently from the Board. Board, get some backbone and make a decision, you are looking very weak!!!

Archived