IGNORED

Five Stages of Grief!

REDOXO

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

It feels like SL is in a much earlier stage than me. You can flip flop between stages or even feel them simultaneously. Me I am at acceptance but tinged with a little anger

The he will turn it around he has before brigade are still at bargaining. 

Steve, Mark Ashton and The Board move on from denial very soon, I like this division and the trap door is now real. 

4 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

It feels like SL is in a much earlier stage than me. You can flip flop between stages or even feel them simultaneously. Me I am at acceptance but tinged with a little anger

Steve, Mark Ashton and The Board move on from denial very soon, I like this division and the trap door is now real. 

It's a football club. Reserve grief for loved ones who die.

I'm sure SL will do what's right for Bristol Sport 

5 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

im at number 4

11 minutes ago, TRL said:

It's a football club. Reserve grief for loved ones who die.

I'm sure SL will do what's right for Bristol Sport 

Grief is what you feel regardless. You only have to read the forum to make the comparison. 

However many of us have generations of City supporters behind us (see my avatar) and know exactly how they would see the worst run in our history. 

23 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Grief is what you feel regardless. You only have to read the forum to make the comparison. 

However many of us have generations of City supporters behind us (see my avatar) and know exactly how they would see the worst run in our history. 

This really does not have anything like the feeling of bad moments in our history. 8 losses in a row but millions being spent on transfers. Yes a shit run but in terms of where we are and where we stand as a club this a very insignificant blip in our history.

Or maybe I have just mellowed in my thoughts towards the club in my old age :)

I think a group of us started the process early. 

I've reached the comfort zone of 5.

Numbed by it all. Can't quite believe how all the 'hero's' of that Huddersfield match last season can fall quite so rapidly to 'zero's' just nine months later. 

Archived