IGNORED

Can we match Sunderland?

Sparkz 76

To lose 8 games in a row is shocking but not as shocking as Sunderland 15 games but I fear with the super hard fixtures coming up could we get close to their record.

Sheff W, Newcastle,Leeds,Villa these games are hard enough for in form teams to win.

If we have LJ in charge or Jose Mourinho it will be hard to get a good points return.

Hope City can finally stop this hideous league losing streak to bed.

IMG_2293.PNG

Off-topic to the original post but in the event of LJ going, I mentioned to a Sunderland fan it'd be nice if we could get Moyes and he said 'take him'. Clearly not popular there and he doesn't seem very happy there either. Maybe a more realistic proposition than this time last year?

2 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Fear not. We have Rotherham at home in a couple of weeks . We can't possibly lose to them.........

can we?

Watch this space...you just know it's set-up for Richard O'Donnell to have an absolute blinder.

His first clean sheet at Ashton Gate in months!!

I sincerely hope it isn't the case but....

39 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

Watch this space...you just know it's set-up for Richard O'Donnell to have an absolute blinder.

His first clean sheet at Ashton Gate in months!!

I sincerely hope it isn't the case but....

Hahahaha. 

That'd make me laugh. In the same way that losing 12 in 13 makes me laugh. 

4 hours ago, rejected said:

You can take Moyes!! He has been too negative I believe. Hope he turns it around but can't see it.

Think it's mainly due to the lack of funds. Aren't Sunny best part of a £100M+ in debt?

But I said before LJ came, I wanted Moyes. I think if SL goes against the grain of the cheap option, we'd have a chance of nabbing him off you, if he hasn't already walked/been sacked.

43 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Think it's mainly due to the lack of funds. Aren't Sunny best part of a £100M+ in debt?

But I said before LJ came, I wanted Moyes. I think if SL goes against the grain of the cheap option, we'd have a chance of nabbing him off you, if he hasn't already walked/been sacked.

£210 million in debt. 2nd highest in England, 6th in Europe.

Archived