IGNORED

A pair of season tickets for sale

fanjita

9 hours ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Yeah, and some of us have spent more than that on tickets for family members. But we must all shut up get behind the club no matter what, because Steve's the only one putting any money in.

Ok Fella,  I'm not a Supporter who has taken this decision lightly, I've had a season ticket at Ashton Gate for the majority of the seasons since the 1986/87 season and supported the team home and away back to the early sixties so not a casual supporter, but I've just about had enough. 

As a long term City fan, you know that on average we get one good season in 10. This is one of the 9. Get over it.

Stop coming if you must, turn up and boo if you must, but coming on here to pimp your seat? You've made yourself look a right ****!

3 minutes ago, fanjita said:

Ok Fella,  I'm not a Supporter who has taken this decision lightly, I've had a season ticket at Ashton Gate for the majority of the seasons since the 1986/87 season and supported the team home and away back to the early sixties so not a casual supporter, but I've just about had enough. 

Your not on your own i can assure you..good luck with the sell.

5 minutes ago, fanjita said:

No offence intended. I feel the same as you. My comment was a sarcastic retort to those that think we should just pay up and shut up.

Archived