IGNORED

We're Bristol City, We Always Believe?

Up The City!

Absolutely need to stick together. This is not LJs fault alone. It goes back to when we got promoted and completely messed up the first transfer window culminating in SC going.

We had a threadbare team going into the Championship with little to no options to change a game once underway. Completely on the back foot from the off.

LJ brought in what appeared to be good up and coming players, along with some older heads and all appeared good to get us going at least. We got off to a great start, probably better than anyone expected.

However, inexplicably, we've now suffered the worst run in our history and I personally blame the players as much as some odd tactical decisions by LJ. Some of the errors have been atrocious, as have some of the failure to take some chances added to which a few players are still just not quite up to it. I firmly believe some better tactical decisions would have yielded us a few more points which you can easily and quite rightly put on LJ but some of the mistakes and missed chances the players have to take responsibility.

We've made what appear to be some solid signings in January to rectify some of the weaknesses but I think we are still desparately missing a really good right back / right wing back and left back / left wing back depending on how we set up.

It's not going to help on Tuesday night at home against a probably fairly noisey Sheffield Wednesday lot for disunity to displayed around the stands.

I think the biggest message of protest is just not to turn up, but for everyone who goes we must get behind the team. It isn't about being a happy clapper or turning a blind eye, it's just about rallying behind the team you support to get that badly needed result and go on from there.

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

Following on from SL comments about how we all need to come together maybe it's time to get this one going again?

It was all great believing when we were doing well but I feel this song would have a good impact right about now.

New manager would help.

Can't help thinking now the "Johnson out" banners have started to appear, things will snowball and the Sheff Wed game will turn into a sack Johnson demonstration.

Likeable guy and a good servant to BCFC, but patience has ran out with many fans. I fear if we go a goal down next week things could turn quite ugly.

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Following on from SL comments about how we all need to come together maybe it's time to get this one going again?

It was all great believing when we were doing well but I feel this song would have a good impact right about now.

I will never stop supporting Bristol City Football Club, and want them to win every single match they play, regardless of whoever is our head coach or manager.

I'm sure that virtually every other City fan feels exactly the same way because managers, coaches and directors may come and go, but we will outstay them all with a passion.

Bristol City fans forever.

Archived