IGNORED

Alternative Facts

The Original OTIB

Opinions aside (and I think the OTIB poll is in fact representative), would anyone with the ability/time care to create an online poll to reach a wider sample? I see there are sites for such things. Engaging the Twitterati would no doubt yield a very high number of respondents. I do not tweet so can't engage them. Nor do I F-book. 

Thus we might be able to settle this once and for all. If there is a "majority" backing our Head Coach then so be it. Shall we find out?

https://www.poll-maker.com/ etc...

5 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

I think you misunderstand. I would post the poll on Twitter/Facebook (if I used them) and the message would get wider attention, no doubt via other outlets (The Evil Post, for example).

Don't waste your breath, apparently 600 people a vast vast majority being BCFC fans (and the gasheads would vote remain anyway) on a forum is somehow not representative of BCFC fans somehow, it would seem that some people would only trust a poll where the whole country had a vote to make it fair or even get closer to a result they crave.

1 hour ago, The Original OTIB said:

I think they offer security options so it could be restricted to those with a Supporter ID. Effectively, members/season ticket holders.

Perhaps they could adopt a scheme like Waitrose etc , where , when you pay for your shopping you get a token to put into a choice of charity tube.

Everyone gets a token on entry , 3 tubes Keep / not sure / sack 

:yawn::thumbsup:

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Perhaps they could adopt a scheme like Waitrose etc , where , when you pay for your shopping you get a token to put into a choice of charity tube.

Everyone gets a token on entry , 3 tubes Keep / not sure / sack 

:yawn::thumbsup:

One of them would need to be MASSIVE.

Archived