IGNORED

Fulham / Ross McCormack

BS4 on Tour...

Firstly, after tonight's miss by Chris Martin, Fulham have now missed SEVEN penalties this season! Wow!

And with Ross McCormack having fallen out with Steve Bruce at Villa, he was trying to get a move back to Fulham, but apparently this has been thrown out because the Fulham players told their board they didn't want him back!

Says loads about his attitude, and if reports are to be believed, the reason he fell out with Steve Bruce at Villa is because he missed training a few times, giving one excuse as 'the electric gates at my house didn't work' - ah bless!

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Firstly, after tonight's miss by Chris Martin, Fulham have now missed SEVEN penalties this season! Wow!

And with Ross McCormack having fallen out with Steve Bruce at Villa, he was trying to get a move back to Fulham, but apparently this has been thrown out because the Fulham players told their board they didn't want him back!

Says loads about his attitude, and if reports are to be believed, the reason he fell out with Steve Bruce at Villa is because he missed training a few times, giving one excuse as 'the electric gates at my house didn't work' - ah bless!

Steve Bruce then turned up at his house to prove that it would be possible for him to jump the wall / fence & grab a cab to training (which McCormack didn't do).

By all accounts Jokanovic asked the players & staff about taking him back but was was told it was a no go. After all, it was McCormack who got all Billy-Big-Balls & tried forcing a move away from Fulham. I guess he may of learnt a lesson but I doubt it as if all he's after is a move back London way, someone will probably give him the opportunity.

51 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Unfortunately McCormack might be an idiot but he might be the difference between promtion or a late playoff push for a team. Proven at this level.

Who would that be with then spoons because it wasn't his last 3 clubs,

he is selfish and upsets teams best staying away imo 

2 hours ago, Spoons said:

Unfortunately McCormack might be an idiot but he might be the difference between promtion or a late playoff push for a team. Proven at this level.

True mate, clubs will always gamble on a players character, if he scores goals eg: Craig Bellamy, a right piece of s.   Work, Prem clubs  queuing up for him , 15/20 goals a season.

42 minutes ago, RedJim said:

Ross McCormack is a git. I enjoyed it when he 'shushed' the away end at Craven Cottage last season after his early goal and promptly disappeared from the game and we went on to win 2-1. 

Wouldn't want him here.

Just added to an already beautiful day! 

8 minutes ago, Bobby Bollax said:

Another great example of a football mersenary. Great when things are going well. When the chips are down he'll sulk and engineer a move to another championship club. Along with that, picking up a nice signing on fee and a decent contract. He's everything I dislike in a footballer. A wide boy IMO

Ain't that what we're lacking? A wide boy who can also put in a decent cross? Just a thought...

3 hours ago, B1ackbird said:

True mate, clubs will always gamble on a players character, if he scores goals eg: Craig Bellamy, a right piece of s.   Work, Prem clubs  queuing up for him , 15/20 goals a season.

Craig Bellamy, 18 year professional career, scored 15 or more goals in a league one time in that career.

I understand the point you're making but 15/20 goals a season is just a fallacy.

5 hours ago, RedJim said:

Ross McCormack is a git. I enjoyed it when he 'shushed' the away end at Craven Cottage last season after his early goal and promptly disappeared from the game and we went on to win 2-1. 

Wouldn't want him here.

I was there and his goal was bloody brilliant. He got abuse all game and even more when Tomlin's last gasp free kick went in. He is a bellend. One of my favourite away games it felt like the away end was going to collapse. Brilliant noise, brilliant result and brilliant bants!

48 minutes ago, supercidered said:

I was there and his goal was bloody brilliant. He got abuse all game and even more when Tomlin's last gasp free kick went in. He is a bellend. One of my favourite away games it felt like the away end was going to collapse. Brilliant noise, brilliant result and brilliant bants!

Did you see his face when Tomlin's free kick went in.

Priceless !

1 hour ago, supercidered said:

Not enough days like that, which makes them all the more enjoyable when they come round. I only got to a handful of games last season but won't forget that one!

Archived