IGNORED

"plan B"

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I was just about to say the same thing Gareth!

Now there would be something to set pulses racing before the new season!

And do you want to come to the Yeovil game with us in car?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I thought you were!

Miss Curtiss passed her theory test today - Not long before we have a taxi service 4 next year!

Alidiere from Aresenal if we got him we would win the league easy in a couple of months, would they be prepared to let him go for a bit like deFoe did?

Doubt it!!

But we do seriously have to look at big clubs youth, well done on getting Gillespie but there are more Andy Coles and DeFoe's out there in the youth systems to be snapped up even if its only on loan for a bit.

• Admin
Alidiere from Aresenal if we got him we would win the league easy in a couple of months, would they be prepared to let him go for a bit like deFoe did?

Doubt it!!

But we do seriously have to look at big clubs youth, well done on getting Gillespie but there are more Andy Coles and DeFoe's out there in the youth systems to be snapped up even if its only on loan for a bit.

Think I read somewhere that Alliadiere is joining another Prem side on a season long loan, though whether I did or not is open to debate.... :blink:

A player who was a key member of our last successful promotion season  :blink:

/Gets ready to put flames out  :rolleyes:

It's unfortunate that people remember the player after he had such a bad head injury. He was an excellent lower league striker, held the ball up well and played well with all around him.

You should never go back though.............. :blink:

Why does everyone go on about the same faces:

Parkin, Howard, Mooney & Stewart aint going to come here..albeit that the money is the problem with Stewart.

Mooney is another Leapy, and we cant afford ANOTHER over paid over rated waster.

We couldnt afford either Parkin or Howard, and Swinetown and Lu'on aint going to sell their best assets to a promotion rival are they? I know Howard is part of Newells plans, and who can tell with Herr King, but I would suggest a move to QPR is possible for Parkin.

Chopra...do we really need another Fagan type, cos he might just end up like that.

We'd be better off trying to get an additional midfielder, and central defender in case Doc, and Matty foxtrot oscar..and a 2nd keeper may be a good idea too....IMHO!

maybe even try to get someone in on loan such as micheal chopra newcastle for a month ? ? ?

Didnt he score like 5 in one game for Watford when he went on-loan to them. I think someone like Chopra on-loan would be a good idear plus if they werent any good we could just terminate there contract without paying them any compensation

Archived