IGNORED

The joy of sacks

Major Isewater

Changing the manager is a bit like finishing with your partner .You know all their  good and bad points and will be, of course , a bit remorseful but somehow things are n't quite right so you let it go.

Then you start looking at others , the heart beats a bit faster , you imagine what it would be like with the new one , in brief , the adrenaline kicks in and the desire takes over.

Then, the veil falls , after the initial period where you thought it cute how she bit her toenails or always joined you in the bath tub it suddenly starts to become annoying .

So why do we do it ? 

Optimism , we always believe that things can be better, different.

So it is with a new coach but we all know that in due course we'll be back eyeing up new blood after he starts farting in the dug out or changing his hairstyle from the one we like .

Stick or twist ? Never easy but fun nevertheless. 

36 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Changing the manager is a bit like finishing with your partner .You know all their  good and bad points and will be, of course , a bit remorseful but somehow things are n't quite right so you let it go.

Then you start looking at others , the heart beats a bit faster , you imagine what it would be like with the new one , in brief , the adrenaline kicks in and the desire takes over.

Then, the veil falls , after the initial period where you thought it cute how she bit her toenails or always joined you in the bath tub it suddenly starts to become annoying .

So why do we do it ? 

So it is with a new coach but we all know that in due course we'll be back eyeing up new blood after he starts farting in the dug out or changing his hairstyle from the one we like .

I've twisted, or been twisted, twice. 

Almost found myself being twisted for a third time last week.

My two twists cost me a fortune. Equity, pension and guilt. Perhaps SL might feel the same......

Luckily I came to me senses. Managed to pull back from the brink and I've stuck.

Best decision I've ever made.

Like life and relationships is following the City. Through thick and thin. Till death us do part.

But I draw the line at honour and obey.....

41 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

So why do we do it ? 

SAF was a couple of games away from the sack I would stick.

43 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

You mean you get randy

Archived