IGNORED

Luke Ayling

ColneRed

3 hours ago, shelts said:

Nice player going forward. Couldn't defend for toffee 

I believe that Luke Ayling is a very limited player who goes a long way on energy and enthusiasm.In the same mould as Bradley Orr for me .

His defending was hit and miss ,,often woefully out of position and in attack his marauding runs often came to nothing as he ran out of ideas for the final ball .

Perhaps he's benefiting from better coaching now , in truth I haven't seen him play for Leeds .

You can't blame the club for selling at a decent price and I agree that it was one from Ayling or Little to be sold .

13 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I believe that Luke Ayling is a very limited player who goes a long way on energy and enthusiasm.In the same mould as Bradley Orr for me .

His defending was hit and miss ,,often woefully out of position and in attack his marauding runs often came to nothing as he ran out of ideas for the final ball .

Perhaps he's benefiting from better coaching now , in truth I haven't seen him play for Leeds .

You can't blame the club for selling at a decent price and I agree that it was one from Ayling or Little to be sold .

I have once, and he was out of position for the goal we scored

Disagree that it was to do with Cheltenham.

He was 2nd choice at start of season and in theory Matthews is better but as poster 2 said, we didn't expect Matthews to be so unreliable this term.

We sold Ayling as Leeds were offering really good money for a back-up. That's not something we'd have got for Little.

I loved Ayling though. Obviously in hindsight we shouldn't have let him go considering Matthews is made of glass.

Archived