IGNORED

Newcastle tickets

Dan31robins

8 hours ago, RedM said:

Well I'm going to Newcastle, nice long weekend planned,  back on the Monday only to go to Villa the next day. I'm also going to Burnley tomorrow and am a Season Ticket holder, if that's ok with you.

i don't go to many away games but Burnley and Villa are new grounds to me and I've only been to Newcastle once before, 0-0 draw and stood on terracing. Not that I have to justify how I'm spending my weekend, what have you got planned btw?

Terracing? Where, when?

Call the police.

19 hours ago, Buckeyed said:

Ahh no.. not a superfan at all - in fact i've only supported City for 5 years since moving to the area. You see I wanted to get my kids supporting a local team rather than a Premier League team like all their mates. I must be doing something right as even at the moment when things aren't going well, the kids are still at every home game supporting the team.

So you are a superfan !:thumbsup:

19 hours ago, swanker said:

So you're going to Newcastle, Villa and Burnley. Wow, what you telling me that for? I don't care where you go  

as for me and my mates, we've followed City for many years and to many different grounds. But being laughed at by Cardiff fans at the final whistle was too much to take.

have a nice day tomorrow 

Did you and your pals boycott games under previous managers then? As we seem to get beat by Cardiff on a regular basis these days

4 hours ago, RedM said:

25+ years ago? I'm expecting to see a few changes!

Unfortunately M it's changed a bit, still a dump of a place and the stadium is still a hole but with seats, I was half expecting it to still be terraced in parts still but modern football has sa arises such thought. Shame however in my old age I don't mind a bit of comfort!

Archived