IGNORED

Sean Dyche on the learning he took from being with us

Jerseybean

I remember one particular incident from his time here. West Brom at home and they`re attacking the EE when they suddenly have three attackers bearing down on our keeper with not a defender in sight and score easily. I wasn`t quite sure how it happened until I saw the highlights and heard the commentator say `And Dyche is playing them all onside`. :grr:

21 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

He had just overplayed in a very successful Chesterfield side and along with Billy Mercer and Paul Holland who we bought on the back of that season , arrived  injured and were never 100% fit for us .

It was a big loss for us as we bought him back too soon and some ' fans ' never gave him a chance .

I hope we learnt lessons as well .

Except that manifestly we haven't :( At least one first team payer is clearly unfit, but we continued to play him until he contracted an injury :(

23 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

That's because, for us at least, he was very poor.

No he wasn't he was good. Got injured and the manager bought him back way too early, before his body was ready for it. He is only remembered for the poor period when the manager should not of been playing him.

The club and a large section of the fans treated him terribly. If ever a player was treated like a slab of meat it was him

1 minute ago, TRL said:

No he wasn't he was good. Got injured and the manager bought him back way too early, before his body was ready for it. He is only remembered for the poor period when the manager should not of been playing him.

The club and a large section of the fans treated him terribly. If ever a player was tested like a slab of meat it was him

Agree with this.

I think it was the West Brom home game where he was jeered and booed by fans for a below par performance but I'm sure he was still carrying a back injury... the club treated him appallingly  

Archived